Bentley Flying Spur Accessories & Parts
The exclusively hand built four-door version of the Bentley Continental GT coupe, named the Flying Spur, was introduced in 2006. Due to the capacity lack of Crewe factory located in England, the Bentley Flying Spur was built at the Volkswagen Transparent Factory in Dresden, Germany, but in 2006 all the assembly moved back to Crewe. The design and accessories or the Bentley Continental Flying Spur were designed and constructed by the same team that created the GT and GTC models and using some parts and components of Volkswagen Phaeton, Audi A8, and S8 powertrain. The Continental Flying Spur 6.0 liter engine displacement delivers a top speed of 194 mph that is pretty impressive for a sedan weighing 5482 lb. In fact, this luxury sedan delivers the same GT's performance but with higher level of passenger comfort.
The Continental Flying Spur Speed modification is equipped with the same engine as the regular Flying Spur but in updated with a bunch of performance-oriented parts, borrowed from the Continental GT Speed. It produces 610 metric horsepower at 6.000 rpm with a top speed of 200 mph, and accelerates from 0 to 62 mph in 4.8 seconds. The Flying Spur Speed is considered the fastest four-door sedan. Both the Flying Spur and the Flying Spur Speed are competed with permanent all-wheel-drive system and a 6 speed automatic transmission, but Speed version is noticeable for its dark tinted grille, exhaust pipes, and larger intensified brakes.
A fully outfitted for the new model year, the 2010 Continental Flying Spur carries on with the same styling as previous years model but features some slight cosmetic modifications and new colors range. It can be optioned with such high-end amenities like massaging seats, satellite radio, and voice-activated navigation, and premium 1000 watt Naim audio system. As the world's most famous reviews sources stay, it is a fine example of "the classic British design."
Featuring all of the power of a B-52 bomber and all of the fashion and comfort of a Victorian cottage, the Bentley Flying Spur is a powerhouse of speed and pleasure rarely seen outside of a racetrack. Technologically advanced tuning, timed response, and unbridled comfort give its drivers that expressive release so many desire. This is one model that is near impossible to imitate, and that has become exceedingly clear. On the rise to already installing itself as a legend, the Flying Spur is sure to see even more excitement in the years to come.
Keeping the legend alive and well is a big part of owning a vehicle like this, and at CARiD, the chance to grab hold of top-quality Bentley Flying Spur Accessories and Parts is at your fingertips. We recruit the most well-known manufacturers in the world to dish out the finest, most authentic Bentley Flying Spur accessories and parts you need. Fashion, security, maintenance, and protection - it's all right here. When you think of Bentley Flying Spur accessories, think of CARiD!
- Covercraft® - Reflec'tect™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $215.07$215.07
- Thule® - SUP Taxi Paddleboard CarrierStarting at: $249.95$249.95
- Yakima® - FarOut Pro Roof Cargo BagsStarting at: $219.00$219.00
- Centric® - Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $29.04$29.04
- Coverking® - Triguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $169.99$169.99
- DashMat® - Limited Edition™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - Pioneer Platform RackStarting at: $549.00$549.00
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $274.03$274.03
Whatever you expect from your Bentley Flying Spur, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Bentley Flying Spur and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Bentley Flying Spur Billet Grilles
- Bentley Flying Spur Spoilers
- Bentley Flying Spur Floor Mats
- Bentley Flying Spur Cargo Liners
- Bentley Flying Spur Car Covers
- Bentley Flying Spur Custom Gauges
- Bentley Flying Spur Light Covers
- Bentley Flying Spur License Plates
- Bentley Flying Spur Bike Racks
- Bentley Flying Spur Roof Racks
- Bentley Flying Spur Trailer Hitches
- Bentley Flying Spur Side Vents
- Bentley Flying Spur Car Organizers
- Bentley Flying Spur Racing Seats
| Posted by Katie | (St Augustine, FL)
First of all, thanks to the customers support team for answering all my question. I got mine two days ago, and yes, it fits perfect on my car. The shipping took a few days.