Bentley Continental Tires
- ACCELERA® IOTA$68.69 - $175.46
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.93 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$124.03 - $326.21
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.12 - $133.31
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$143.33 - $327.01
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$93.58 - $292.61
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX GT$173.18 - $899.86
About Bentley Continental Tires
A brand new car that was introduced by Bentley Motors in 2003 was the Bentley Continental GT. This two-door 2+2 coupe came to replace the Continental R and T. Acceleration from 0 to 60 miles per hour is reached by the Continental in 4.8 seconds thanks to its 6.0-liter twin-turbocharged W12 engine with Torsen-based permanent four-wheel drive as standard. In 2007, driven by the World Rally Champion Juha Kankkunen, the Bentley Continental GT Speed set the new World Speed Record on Ice with the average speed of 199.83 mph. We believe, tires were of primary importance in this achievement.
In the day-to-day life, good tires do matter too. While an automaker's dignity is the most important thing at stake in a rally, in common life, the drivers bear responsibility for their own lives as well as lives of people around. Safe tires are the tires in a good state, first of all. Secondly, they should be selected properly and with care. There is CARiD.com, fortunately. We already have a wide range of tires; and we are constantly adding new items. For any Bentley Continental, the Flying Spur, the GTC, the GT Speed, the Supersports from the first generation, or the GT, and the GT Speed from the second generation, you will find a perfect set of four right here. Enjoy your online shopping experience with us.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.