Bentley Continental Parts
The Bentley Continental is a 4-seater coupe. The first generation was based on a Volkswagen Phaeton platform. The second-generation was introduced in 2010. This vehicle is 4.8 meters in length and is the shortest model in its class. However, the weight is impressive for such a short car – more than 2 tones.
The first generation had a W-shaped 12-cylinder engine with two turbochargers making 560 HP. The top speed is 186 m/h. The second generation has a W12 engine making 610 HP. Turning torque was increased by 15 per cent resulting in a maximum torque peak of over 750 Nm at 1750 r/min. As a result, the acceleration to 62 m/h takes 4.5 seconds. If you are looking for any repair part for your Bentley Continental, CARiD offers a wide range of premium quality products. To receive more information about currently available repair parts for the Bentley Continental - scroll down this page. With CARiD, you can order the product you need right from the comfort of your home and have it delivered straight to your door.
- Centric® - Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $29.04$29.04
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $110.12$110.12
- Dorman® - Camshaft Position Sensor ConnectorStarting at: $25.45$25.45
- Bosch® - Remanufactured AlternatorStarting at: $86.24$86.24
- Edelmann® - Rack and Pinion Seal KitStarting at: $77.93$77.93
- Replace® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $123.51$123.51
- Optima® - RedTop™ Car BatteryStarting at: $146.70$146.70
- TYC® - Front HVAC Heater CoreStarting at: $36.84$36.84
- Royal Purple® - Synfilm™ Recip. 100 Reciprocating Air Compressor OilStarting at: $186.05$186.05
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Bentley Continental repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Bentley Continental, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Bentley Continental Air Intake Parts
- Bentley Continental Engine Cooling
- Bentley Continental Starting & Charging
- Bentley Continental Ignition Parts
- Bentley Continental Electrical Parts
- Bentley Continental Engine Parts
- Bentley Continental Transmission Parts
- Bentley Continental Driveline & Axles
- Bentley Continental Steering Parts
- Bentley Continental Brake Parts
- Bentley Continental Oils, Fluids, Lubricants