Bentley Continental Accessories & Parts
The Bentley Continental is a successor of the Rolls-Royce "Project 90" concept car, shown first at the Geneva Motor Show in 1984. The brand new Continental was announced in 1991 as a large prestige coupe powered by 6.75L Garret-turbocharged engine adopted from the Bentley Turbo R. It accelerated from 0 to 60 mph in 6.6 seconds and reached mph maximum speed of 145 mph. It was equipped with a new four-speed automatic transmission and ventilated disc brakes. Its aerodynamic exterior shape and interior accessories were designed by John Heffernan and Ken Greenley.
Several variants of the Bentley Continental are well-known and honored all over the world. The Continental R name origins from the post-war period Bentley Continental model and “R” designates the R-Type and Turbo R Bentley roots. The Continental S was a limited-edition of 37 units produced in 1994 and 1995. It boasted a bunch of performance-oriented parts, such as powerful intercooler which later was fitted in all of the Continental R versions. Another variation, the Continental R Mulliner, arrived in March of 1999 and displayed a 420-hp engine and a maximum torque of 650 with a top speed of 170 mph. The Bentley Continental T, a 2+2 shortened coupe version, improved the famous Bentley lineup with the high-performance sporty Continental R parts and features. The Continental SC Sedanca, the T version modification produced in 37 units, featuring the lift-out glass sun roof among its refinements.
The Continental interior was always full of the latest amenities that were available at the moment of production, finished with chrome and wood. Production of the Bentley Continental and all of its exclusive modifications lasted until 2003, when the Bentley Continental GT was released replacing all the previous models.
Power, style, and class - that's the calling-card of the Bentley Continental. Long heralded as one of the premier automobiles of the modern age, the Continental is thought of as an icon. It's easy to see why. Designed with a smooth yet aggressive exterior shape and boasting enough performance to see blacktop disappear into the horizon, there is no disputing the status of this prized machine. Adding onto the legend has to be taken seriously. At CARiD, we know no other way.
When you come to CARiD looking for Bentley Continental Accessories and Parts, you quickly learn what we're all about: premium quality. Our inventory of Bentley Continental accessories and parts features world-class manufacturers who specialize in designing and developing the finest Bentley Continental accessories across the land. We offer everything you need to keep your car as stylish and comfortable as ever. Don't trust anyone else when it comes to this vehicle - it's too important.
- Covercraft® - WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car CoverStarting at: $397.31$397.31
- Thule® - Hang-Two Surf CarrierStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Yakima® - Whispbar™ WB300 Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $249.00$249.00
- Centric® - C-Tek™ Standard Rear Brake RotorStarting at: $38.95$38.95
- Coverking® - Triguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $139.99$139.99
- DashMat® - Limited Edition™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - Pioneer Platform RackStarting at: $549.00$549.00
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $344.29$344.29
Whatever you expect from your Bentley Continental, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Bentley Continental and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Bentley Continental Spoilers
- Bentley Continental Floor Mats
- Bentley Continental Body Kits
- Bentley Continental Cargo Liners
- Bentley Continental Vertical Doors
- Bentley Continental Car Covers
- Bentley Continental Custom Gauges
- Bentley Continental Light Covers
- Bentley Continental License Plates
- Bentley Continental Wiper Blades
- Bentley Continental Bike Racks
- Bentley Continental Roof Racks
- Bentley Continental Trailer Hitches
- Bentley Continental Sun Shades
- Bentley Continental Dash Covers
- Bentley Continental Side Vents
- Bentley Continental Car Organizers
- Bentley Continental Racing Seats
| Posted by Wilma Daniels | (Calgary, AB)
The Orion HCCA 102 is the best sub you can buy! The little 10'' sub can give you more bass than you want. It hits so hard, never felt anything like it in my life. People say they feel me coming before they hear me. Well worth the money, get yourself a pair.