- Arnage Replacement Brake Parts
- Azure Replacement Brake Parts
- Bentayga Replacement Brake Parts
- Brooklands Replacement Brake Parts
- Continental Replacement Brake Parts
- Corniche Replacement Brake Parts
- Eight Replacement Brake Parts
- Flying Spur Replacement Brake Parts
- Mulsanne Replacement Brake Parts
- S2 Replacement Brake Parts
If you have a vehicle, you probably know that the brake system is one of the most critical systems in a car. So it means that you should check it immediately if you suspect any problems. If you are in need of quality replacement brake parts for your Bentley, we offer a wide assortment of products from well-known manufacturers such as Dorman, Bosch, Centric, Bendix, etc. On our website you will be able to find our great catalog of brake parts, which includes brake pads, brake shoes, master cylinders, brake rotors, shut-off valves, proportioning valves, and a lot of other products.
The properly operating brake system helps ensure a safe vehicle control. When you push the brake pedal, your car stops. How does this system work? Everything is simple – after pushing the brake pedal, the force generates hydraulic pressure in the master cylinder. This pressure flows through hydraulic lines and hoses to wheel cylinders and calipers. It forces the shoes against the drums and the pads against the rotors, so the resulting friction slows the vehicle. We offer premium quality brake parts because we care of our clients, and we know everything about great quality. Your Bentley definitely deserves the finest parts only!
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...$18.58 - $753.48
- Centric® C-Tek Standard Brake RotorC-Tek Standard Brake Rotor by Centric. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...$12.51 - $158.43
- ACDelco® Professional Durastop Semi-Metallic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Professional Durastop Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are designed to meet OE standards for fit, form and function, and they are engineered to help resist corrosion...$29.20 - $193.28
- Centric® C-Tek Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to eliminate the...$11.62 - $40.20
- Centric® C-Tek Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek Metallic Brake Pads by Centric. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and copper-free...$8.88 - $62.53
- Centric® Formula 100 Series OEM Brake PadsFormula 100 Series OEM Brake Pads by Centric. Designed to perfectly fit your vehicle and meet/exceed the exacting standards for OE braking performance, these pads are a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE processes and OE...$28.04 - $1,119.69
- Centric® Posi Quiet Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation, these...$27.09 - $162.23
- Centric® Posi Quiet Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...$20.94 - $96.89
- Centric® Posi Quiet Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPosi Quiet Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric. These pads are designed to stop the vehicle with minimal noise and dusting. The parts are scorched to accelerate the break-in process and force any impurities out of the...$21.31 - $138.04
- Centric® Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPremium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric. These brake pads are manufactured using positive mold technology to provide even wear characteristics throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. The components are scorched to remove impurities...$16.68 - $39.80
- Centric® Premium Semi-Metallic Brake PadsPremium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Centric. These brake pads are engineered for increased service life while maintaining high friction levels at all operating temperatures. They're highly durable and provide high performance...$14.91 - $49.17
- Akebono® EURO Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsEURO Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono. These pads provide the confident control and responsive performance intended by European car manufacturers. EURO brake pads are created to fit precisely on each vehicle and are...$33.59 - $179.60
- Bosch® QuietCast Premium Brake PadsQuietCast Premium Brake Pads by Bosch. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...$20.91 - $97.82
- PAGID® Brake PartsAre your brakes making noise? Is your vehicles stopping power not what it used to be? Brake repairs are not something that can be put off, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain store, check out...$36.94 - $336.51
- PBR® Brake PartsAre your brakes making noise? Is your vehicles stopping power not what it used to be? Brake repairs are not something that can be put off, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain store, check out...$3.37 - $231.20
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.