Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that slows cornering speeds. Includes all mounting hardware along with polyurethane bushings that provide resilient performance and long life.
- Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns
- Sway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
- Powder coat finish resists corrosion, chips, and scratches better than paint
- Includes durable polyurethane bushings that resist deterioration, cracking, and drying out under extreme use
- Flattened ends provide a superior mounting surface
- Will not interfere with supple, comfortable ride from springs and shocks under normal driving conditions
- Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model’s suspension
- Provides cornering abilities of a more expensive performance vehicle
- Excellent performance enhancement when plus-sized wheels and tires are installed
- 1-year manufacturer warranty on bushings, limited lifetime warranty on sway bar and hardware
- Manufactured in the United States
Your modern truck or sport utility was designed to provide good handling with a comfortable ride. Manufacturers fit softer springs as a compromise to please the majority of customers who travel a variety of roads, not the driver that wants to wring the most out of their vehicle’s built-in responsiveness. For those that desire crisper, sharper handling with a lower amount of body roll, Belltech offers anti roll bars that give you those drivability gains without the added expense and labor of replacing springs and shock absorbers. A cold forming construction process results in lighter overall weight, and it eliminates any variations in thickness which can cause erratic operation. This consistency creates the proper balance needed for neutral steering, and it allows the precise turn-in response needed to maintain composure during and after a hard curve.
Each anti-sway bar is solid steel, not hollow, in order to ensure a higher level of yield strength that will maintain its integrity over a lifetime of extreme use. Whether your vehicle’s suspension is stock or you have lowered the ride height, the performance benefit of Belltech anti-sway bars will be significant once installed. Polyurethane bushings that are included provide a more resilient level of shock damping without decaying or crumbling the way OEM rubber ones can. When barreling through a hard turn, polyurethane resists full compression better than rubber. As a result, higher speed can be maintained around turns instead of slowing down to reduce grip-robbing body lean and weight transfer caused by squishy rubber bushings. Belltech Anti-Sway Bar Kit components are specifically sized for your make and model, and will not interfere with your suspension’s supple, comfortable ride under normal driving conditions. If you’ve recently installed plus-sized tires and wheels, these anti-sway bars are the perfect way to balance and complement such a performance enhancement.
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance AND a ride that wasn’t severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products – earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world class racing series. CARiD is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.