Driving a truck certainly has its advantages. There’s just something about being a truck driver that makes you feel superior to everyone else on the road. However, having a truck can also have its disadvantages, especially if you spend a lot of time having to load and unload the back of your truck. It can be a real pain to reach the things closest to your cab. Thankfully, there’s a solution to this issue, and it lies in the investment of a bed slide for your vehicle.
Working in the trades definitely has its benefits – you get to travel a lot between job sites so the scenery never gets old. You likely get to take some time off when the weather is bad, and most of you get extra-long weekends because you only end up working half a day on Friday. But if you’re the one who has to load and unload the vehicle on a daily basis, a bed slide will make your life ten-fold easier.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Truck Bed Slides the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as BedSlide, Cargo Ease the Truck Bed Slides we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
It’s easy to load a truck up – all you need to do is to keep pushing things towards the back of the bed until you run out of room, then you start piling things on top. Unloading that same truck after traveling from point A to point B, however, is a different kind of chore altogether. During your travels, everything you loaded so carefully into the back of your truck has been moved around from you going around corners, maneuvering hills, and stopping at lights. If your truck is loaded with delicate materials, they could be damaged by the time you get them where they need to be.
One of the many advantages of a bed slide is that they can come with a rubber bottom which will stop everything in the back of your truck from sliding around. Not only will this non-slip surface help keep the items in your bed from getting damaged and chipped, but the body of your truck will be kept in good shape instead of getting dented or scratched from the heavier items that can roll around in a truck without a bed slide. This can be especially helpful when you’re moving and are more likely to have delicate items in your truck bed.
Installation of the bed slide is relatively simple if you’re experienced in the aftermarket part installs, although if you’re concerned about not being able to do it properly, you could take it to your auto body shop and let a professional put it in for you and show you how to use it. There are bed slides that can be easily removed if you don’t think you’re going to use yours all the time or if you have to transport something that’s going to be too big to fit on it. If you have a cap on your truck or your vehicle is in a garage most of the time, you could easily keep the bed slide in year round.
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- Cargo CranesFor Safe & Easy Load Carrying
| Posted by William | (Waitakere City, AA)
Product looks great and robust, easy simple to follow instructions.
- Popular Bed Slides Part Numbers
- BedSlide® 10-7548-CL - 1000 Series Bed Slide
- BedSlide® 15-6548-CG - 1500 PRO CG Series Bed Slide
- BedSlide® 10-7038-SE - 1000 PRO SE Series Bed Slide
- BedSlide® 10-6548-CL - 1000 Series Bed Slide
- BedSlide® 20-7548-HD - 2000 PRO HD Series Bed Slide
- BedSlide® 15-9548-CG - 1500 PRO CG Series Bed Slide
- BedSlide® 10-7038-CL - 1000 Series Bed Slide
- BedSlide® 10-6347-SE - 1000 PRO SE Series Bed Slide
- Cargo Ease® CE6748CR - Cargo Ramp 1200 Series Bed Slide (5.8' Bed)
- Cargo Ease® CE7548 - Heritage Series Bed Slide (6.5' Bed)