Driving a truck certainly has its advantages. There’s just something about being a truck driver that makes you feel superior to everyone else on the road. However, having a truck can also have its disadvantages, especially if you spend a lot of time having to load and unload the back of your truck. It can be a real pain to reach the things closest to your cab. Thankfully, there’s a solution to this issue, and it lies in the investment of a bed slide for your vehicle.
Working in the trades definitely has its benefits – you get to travel a lot between job sites so the scenery never gets old. You likely get to take some time off when the weather is bad, and most of you get extra-long weekends because you only end up working half a day on Friday. But if you’re the one who has to load and unload the vehicle on a daily basis, a bed slide will make your life ten-fold easier.
- BedSlide® - 800 EXT Series Bed SlideStarting at: $868.00$868.00
- BedSlide® - 1000 Series Bed SlideStarting at: $782.88$782.88
- BedSlide® - 1000 PRO SE Series Bed SlideStarting at: $973.28$973.28
- BedSlide® - 1500 PRO CG Series Bed SlideStarting at: $1,118.88$1,118.88
- BedSlide® - 2000 PRO HD Series Bed SlideStarting at: $1,342.88$1,342.88
- Cargo Ease® - Heritage Series Bed SlideStarting at: $791.78$791.78
- Cargo Ease® - Full Extension Series Bed SlideStarting at: $1,542.24$1,542.24
- Cargo Ease® - Hybrid Series Bed SlideStarting at: $986.85$986.85
- Cargo Ease® - Cargo Ramp Series Bed SlideStarting at: $1,530.00$1,530.00
- Cargo Ease® - Commercial Series Bed SlideStarting at: $1,147.50$1,147.50
- Cargo Ease® - Dual Slide Series Bed SlideStarting at: $1,542.24$1,542.24
- Cargo Ease® - Titan Series Bed SlideStarting at: $1,377.00$1,377.00
It’s easy to load a truck up – all you need to do is to keep pushing things towards the back of the bed until you run out of room, then you start piling things on top. Unloading that same truck after traveling from point A to point B, however, is a different kind of chore altogether. During your travels, everything you loaded so carefully into the back of your truck has been moved around from you going around corners, maneuvering hills, and stopping at lights. If your truck is loaded with delicate materials, they could be damaged by the time you get them where they need to be.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Bed Slides the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as BedSlide, Cargo Ease the Bed Slides we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
One of the many advantages of a bed slide is that they can come with a rubber bottom which will stop everything in the back of your truck from sliding around. Not only will this non-slip surface help keep the items in your bed from getting damaged and chipped, but the body of your truck will be kept in good shape instead of getting dented or scratched from the heavier items that can roll around in a truck without a bed slide. This can be especially helpful when you’re moving and are more likely to have delicate items in your truck bed.
Installation of the bed slide is relatively simple if you’re experienced in the aftermarket part installs, although if you’re concerned about not being able to do it properly, you could take it to your auto body shop and let a professional put it in for you and show you how to use it. There are bed slides that can be easily removed if you don’t think you’re going to use yours all the time or if you have to transport something that’s going to be too big to fit on it. If you have a cap on your truck or your vehicle is in a garage most of the time, you could easily keep the bed slide in year round.
- Bed AccessoriesTool Boxes, Side Rails, Racks
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Truck Caps, Tents & Camper ShellsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
| Posted by Richard | (Prairieville, LA)
I love my cover! Easy to install, and very versatile. No leaks. You will not be sorry.