NT Series Navigation and Video in Motion Control Bypass Combo by Beat-Sonic®. TVK-61 and NVK-22 Combination Package. Toggle and Push Type Buttons. Focused on innovation and quality, Beat-Sonic is sure to enhance your driving experience. You will definitely enjoy every minute behind the wheel!
- Enable navigation, phone, mp3 and DVD/Video functions that lock out when the car goes into motion
- Plug and Play harness enables no splicing of factory harness
- Easily reversible to factory specifications
- Control toggle switch that enables the bypass during vehicle motion
- Made from the highest quality materials available
- Original Equipment Manufacture connector housings are used to ensure perfect connection
- While Driving:
- Enter and edit destinations
- Enter and edit Points of Interests
- Browse phone and address book
- Dial phone numbers on the numeric keypad
- Browse music folders and play list from MP3 discs and /or HDD audio sources
- Watch and allow full access to DVD/Video display and controls
Beat-Sonic was founded in Japan in 1991 and has quickly grown from a small manufacturer to a leader in the automotive audio/video entertainment industry. The company makes every effort to keep abreast of the latest technologies and greatest breakthroughs in today's fast-developing aftermarket. Its mission is to make a progressive improvement in quality and design of their products in order to go beyond the expectations of the most fastidious customers. The brand has a strong spirit of innovation and total dedication to superiority. Beat-Sonic has maintained the status of a forward-thinking, creative company that is focused on crafting top-notch products.