Universal HDMI to HDMI with RCA Conversion Interface Adapter by Beat-Sonic®. Enable to convert HDMI input signals to RCA composites for Music while retaining HDMI output for high quality video. Focused on innovation and quality, Beat-Sonic is sure to enhance your driving experience. You will definitely enjoy every minute behind the wheel!
58.00Brand: Beat-Sonic Part Number: IF17
- Connect your HDMI devices to RCA composites for Music while retaining HDMI output for high quality video
- Perfect for HDMI in-car entertainment system to connect smart phones or HDMI media devices to RCA cables for sound to head units while retaining HDMI quality for videos to additional monitor(s)
- High quality and specialized parts ensure clear and stabilized output
- Digital processing of HDMI signals to analog
- HDMI input with two outputs - 3.5mm Audio and HDMI
- Power: DC5V
- Quiescent current: 0.5A or less
- Input terminal: standard HDMI (A) female connector
- Output terminal: standard HDMI (A) female connector and 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- Body Dimensions: 2.4 x .78 x 2.1 inches
Beat-Sonic was founded in Japan in 1991 and has quickly grown from a small manufacturer to a leader in the automotive audio/video entertainment industry. The company makes every effort to keep abreast of the latest technologies and greatest breakthroughs in today's fast-developing aftermarket. Its mission is to make a progressive improvement in quality and design of their products in order to go beyond the expectations of the most fastidious customers. The brand has a strong spirit of innovation and total dedication to superiority. Beat-Sonic has maintained the status of a forward-thinking, creative company that is focused on crafting top-notch products.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.