BakFlip G2 Folding Tonneau Cover (26502) by BAK®. Aluminum (Lightweight). The BakFlip G2 Folding Tonneau Cover core is laminated from impact resistant, fiber reinforced, expandable polystyrene with a surface in aluminum. The patented rubber hinges are absolutely watertight and water from the top of the cover is drained through channels and drain hoses to keep the truck bed dry under any weather conditions.
- Patented design – there is nothing like it
- Folding panels combine the strength of a solid panel cover with the flexibility of a roll-up cover
- Premium UV resistance, won’t fade or chalk
- Weather resistant
- Drive with the cover closed, fully or partially open
- Lightweight panels are easy to operate
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Cover allows full access to stake pockets
- Panel core made in super strong and light, fiber reinforced, expandable polystyrene
- Panel frames in aluminum or aircraft grade aluminum
- Panel exterior in aluminum
- Patented, watertight, full-length EPDM rubber hinges
- Efficient draining system, integrated in the rails, keeps bed dry in all weathers
- 3rd brake light visibility complies with Federal safety standards
- Secure locking mechanisms easily handled from both sides of bed
- Intermittent locking positions
- Secure locking of folded up cover
- Panels latch automatically
- Weight rated up to 300 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- Glass nylon latches in aluminum or injection molded housings
- Clamps included
- Easy, clamp on, no-drill installation. Tool needed: One 15 mm wrench
- Works with BAKBox toolbox
- 1-year warranty
If you're looking for a hard tonneau cover that literally does it all, the BakFlip G2 is it. From sleek contemporary styling to state of the art function, BakFlip G2 hard tonneau covers are sure to impress the most ardent critics. Made from tough aluminum panels, BakFlip G2 hard tonneau covers offer fantastic security, operate easily from either side of the truck, handle any kind of climate, provide full access to stake pockets, and most importantly, offer 100% unobstructed access to your entire truck bed. Hauling large items in your truck is never a problem. The ability to lock and load is finally an option with the patented features that ONLY BakFlip hard tonneau covers can offer. No other hard tonneau covers in the world can do what a BakFlip tonneau cover can do, and for the modest price of these phenomenal hard tonneau covers, there's really little that anyone can think of that the BakFlip G2 doesn't offer. Put a BakFlip G2 hard folding tonneau cover on your truck and join the thousands of folks that have made this incredible product the number 1 selling folding truck bed cover in the world!799.88Brand: BAK Part Number: 26502 UPC: 819275003308
BAK Industries is the leading manufacturer of innovative tonneau covers for pickup trucks. We go to great lengths to produce covers that are not ordinary. We take all factors into consideration, from contemporary designs, to strength and security. We are committed to producing solutions that meet the demands of the most discerning customers. No matter how you use your truck, BAK Industries makes a cover to suit your lifestyle. BAK tonneau covers have met with such success in the aftermarket that Ford now offers custom versions of the BAKFlip tonneau cover as a Ford OEM option.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 5 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2004 Nissan Frontier 6' Bed 2003 Nissan Frontier 6' Bed 2002 Nissan Frontier 6' Bed 2001 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab / King Cab 6' Bed 2000 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab / King Cab 6' Bed
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.