BakFlip CS-F1 Folding Tonneau Cover with Rack System (72511BT) by BAK®. Fiberglass. The BakFlip Folding Tonneau Cover core is laminated from impact resistant, fiber reinforced, expandable polystyrene with a surface in fiberglass. No other tonneau cover can match the flexibility and versatility of the BakFlip CS tonneau cover with an integrated ladder rack system. The rack is of sliding design and allows you to lock the rack in any position along the bed. Secure stainless steel tie-downs are included. Nothing beats the elegance and practicality of BakFlip CS.
- Hard folding fiberglass cover with integrated contractor rack
- Rack uprights slide in the rails for multiple positions
- 500 lbs. rack capacity
- Rack installs or can be removed in minutes
- One pair of sliding tie-downs included
- Patented design – there is nothing like it
- Advanced impact resistant construction
- Premium density solid EPS foam core
- Heavy-duty hardware and components
- Folding panels combine the strength of a solid panel cover with the flexibility of a roll-up cover
- Drive with the cover closed, fully or partially open
- Lightweight panels are easy to operate
- Cover allows full access to stake pockets; 100% bed access
- Panel core made in super strong and light, fiber reinforced, expandable polystyrene
- Panel frames in aluminum or aircraft grade aluminum
- Panel exterior in fiberglass
- Patented, watertight, full-length EPDM rubber hinges
- Efficient draining system, integrated in the rails, keeps bed dry in all weathers
- Secure locking mechanisms easily handled from both sides of bed
- Intermittent locking positions
- Secure locking of folded up cover
- Panels latch automatically
- Upgraded latch housing for long-term durability
- Weight rated up to 400 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- Glass nylon latches in aluminum or injection molded housings
- Clamps included
- Easy no drill installation. Tool needed: One 15 mm wrench
- Works with BAKBox toolbox
- Extended 3-year warranty
The BakFlip Folding Tonneau Cover gives new dimensions to your truck. The BakFlip cover is waterproof, weatherproof and theft-proof. It performs in any climate and any weather. It is always there when you need it, and folds easily out of the way – all the way, or part of the way – when you don’t need it. The ingenious folding mechanism gives you complete flexibility; With the cover folded up all the way, you have full access to the bed, and as every panel of the cover can be securely locked, you can choose to partially cover the bed and leave the rear open. The panels lock automatically when folded down, and can easily be released from both sides of the bed. Close the cover, lock the tailgate, and your bed is completely secured. When driving with the cover open a specially designed, sliding lock mechanism, secures the swiveling prop rods, making sure that the cover cannot fly off the truck or vibrate loose. This is a very strong cover, rated to carry an evenly distributed weight of 300 lb – 400 lb, depending on the model. The BakFlip covers have a lasting finish, with protection against harmful UV rails. The first grade materials and first grade workmanship guarantee that you will enjoy and take pride in the BakFlip cover for many years to come. The BakFlip is delivered in a special plastic mold packaging that makes sure that you get an undamaged cover delivered to your door. Installation is easy. Installation instructions come with the BakFlip and installation videos are available on the internet.
The BAKFlip CS-F1 is the combination of a hard folding fiberglass tonneau cover and an integrated rack system. The ultimate solution for both storage and cargo management, the CS provides flexible loading features to accommodate a variety of options from construction materials to sporting goods. The rack uprights and crossbars can be installed or removed in minutes offering the ultimate in truck bed versatility. The CS/F1 is your top choice when looking for a more durable and versatile cover and rack option. Designed for contractors, sports enthusiasts, and anyone looking to utilize a tonneau cover and rack simultaneously.1,749.99Brand: BAK Part Number: 72511BT UPC: 819275012706
BAK Industries is the leading manufacturer of innovative tonneau covers for pickup trucks. We go to great lengths to produce covers that are not ordinary. We take all factors into consideration, from contemporary designs, to strength and security. We are committed to producing solutions that meet the demands of the most discerning customers. No matter how you use your truck, BAK Industries makes a cover to suit your lifestyle. BAK tonneau covers have met with such success in the aftermarket that Ford now offers custom versions of the BAKFlip tonneau cover as a Ford OEM option.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is compatible with 9 vehicle(s)
Year Make Model Fitment Notes 2015 Nissan Titan King Cab without Track System / with Track System 8' Bed 2014 Nissan Titan King Cab without Track System / with Track System 8' Bed 2013 Nissan Titan King Cab without Track System / with Track System 8' Bed 2012 Nissan Titan King Cab without Track System / with Track System 8' Bed 2011 Nissan Titan King Cab without Track System / with Track System 8' Bed 2010 Nissan Titan King Cab without Track System / with Track System 8' Bed 2009 Nissan Titan King Cab without Track System / with Track System 8' Bed 2008 Nissan Titan King Cab without Track System / with Track System 8' Bed 2007 Nissan Titan King Cab without Track System / with Track System 8' Bed
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.