Track4 Front Brake System by Baer®. This is a front brake kit that includes most of the benefits of Baer's racetrack-grade Extreme Plus and ProPlus series without the higher cost - giving you the superior braking performance you need during aggressive street driving. 13-inch rotors are one-piece instead of two, and monoblock calipers have four pistons. Ceramic brake pads are included to achieve progressive grip with low levels of brake dust, noise, and wear. Calipers are available in multiple colors of powder coat finish for protection against grime, brake dust, and chips. Track4 is available as a front brake kit only, and Baer recommends their SS4 kit as a matching rear option.
- Track4 series comes only with 13-inch rotors that are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Track4 calipers feature 4 pistons each for excellent braking performance
- Brake rotors are 1-piece construction for greater value
- Calipers are a 1-piece design forged from a solid block of aluminum
- Calipers come pre-loaded with ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels
- Calipers are radially mounted to maintain greater stiffness under load - ensuring pads stay in alignment with the rotor and make a more even, superior level of contact
- Calipers feature stainless steel pistons, caliper attachment brackets, and vibration dampening springs to ensure freedom from corrosion deterioration
- Pistons within each caliper are staggered in size to minimize pad taper and uneven pad wear
- Caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish in a choice of colors
- Brake pads feature racing grade backing plates that more effectively prevent heat buildup that causes brake fluid boiling as well as damage to caliper seals and dust boots
- Pro Plus pads are identical specification to OEM Chevrolet Camaros from 1998-2002
- Track4 is available as a front brake kit only, and Baer recommends their SS4 kit as a matching rear option
- Rotors are dipped in zinc to resist corrosion on non-contact areas
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Drilled holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Drilled rotors improve the appearance of your wheels and provide reduced rotor weight
- Vented type of rotors offer much faster heat dissipation
- Multi-piston calipers provide clamping force on both sides of the rotor at the same time and uniformly transfer braking force to the brake pads
- Caliper pistons are hollow to save weight
- Aluminum caliper body allows for exceptional light weight (up to 40% of weight savings) and ensures superior corrosion resistance
- Caliper heat-resistant coating prevent cracking and fading
- Fixed calipers create friction from the brake pads on both sides of the rotor at minimum time interval
Baer offers the Track4 front brake kit in a 13-inch diameter rotor size with components that give you upgraded brake performance over stock OEM equipment. Designed for aggressive street driving, this kit starts with 4-piston front calipers - an upgrade from the typical two pistons found on most modern vehicles. Baer has tested and refined the Track 4 calipers relentlessly in order to achieve the perfect balance of performance and control. Engineers determined radially mounted calipers maintain greater stiffness under load, and Track4s are built that way to ensure pads stay in proper alignment with the rotor. Perfectly balanced performance also means using superior materials to ensure components continue to work as well tomorrow as they do today by staying free from corrosion. Stainless steel is used to craft the caliper pistons, caliper attachment brackets, and vibration dampening springs. Pistons within each caliper are staggered in size to minimize pad taper and uneven pad wear, so you'll get more usable brake life out of pads. Finally, aluminum caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish that is extremely heat resistant, and the ceramic brake pads also feature racing-grade backing plates that more effectively prevent heat buildup.
Baer matches the high level of caliper performance with ceramic brake pads that come pre-loaded inside each caliper. Used in championship racing where 200 mile-per-hour speeds quickly generate blistering heat, ceramic brake pads offer the natural ability to stay cool under the most severe conditions. When ceramic brake pads are combined with the slotted and perforated design of the rotors, heat buildup is reduced so extensively that brake fade rarely occurs - because brake fluid stays cool enough not to reach boiling temperature. Ceramic brake pads are far quieter due to their higher resonant frequency undetectable by human ears, so squealing is not an issue. And finally, ceramic compounds last longer and produce finer, less obtrusive dust that does not stick to most wheel surfaces. You don't need a high-performance vehicle to enjoy the benefits these brake kits offer, and you might find your dealer charging a similar price for OE brakes while giving you less. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.1,395.00 2,495.00
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Baer® - Track4 Front Brake SystemAverage Rating: 4.5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYShop Now(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY1994 Ford Mustang | Posted by Fausto | (Everson, WA)
I bought Track4 brake kit for my Ford. The product has a good look and I hope it'll work as promised, with low dust and extra smooth braking. I installed kits with installation instructions that were in box. I heard about Baer a long time ago, but now I can say that this is really good product! Thanks CARiD team for such fast shipping and great customer support.3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.