- Specifically designed for OEM front disc brake vehicles up to 3,200 pounds
- SS4 Plus kit comes with 11-inch rotors that are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- SS4 Plus calipers feature 4 pistons each for excellent braking performance
- SS4 Plus rotors feature a two-piece design with aluminum center that offers the performance benefit of less rotational mass
- SS4 Plus rotors reduce heat buildup with cooling vanes that are unidirectional for each side of the vehicle to increase airflow through the center of the rotors
- Stainless steel pistons and hardware offer a high level of resistance to heat transference to the brake fluid
- Extended-length caliper pistons will not fall out or become damaged even when brake pads are removed or worn to minimum thickness
- Calipers retract deeper to minimize drag with the use of square shoulder seals in place of O-rings and residual valves
- SS4 Plus pads are installed from the bottom of the caliper to prevent flying out of the top should extreme conditions cause separation
- Stainless steel caliper brackets are designed to accept a second caliper set for later upgrades to match the SS4+ Dual Stage design
- SS4 Plus calipers are designed and built specifically to match individual rotor thicknesses, so no adjustment spacers are needed
- SS4 Plus kits designed for vehicles with hubs feature billet dust caps and ARP 1/2 x 20 3" race studs
- 1-piece caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish that is resistant to chips, grime, and brake dust
- Calipers come pre-loaded with ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels
- Rotors are dipped in zinc to resist corrosion on non-contact areas
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Baer SS4 Plus Deep Stage Drag Spec brake kits are specifically designed for vehicles over 3,000 pounds to provide strong, confident braking at triple-digit speeds when the quarter-mile run is over. The kits are available for vehicles originally equipped with drum brakes and disc brakes. Depending on vehicle application, drum-to-disc conversion kits may include replacement brake line hoses if they will be needed. Most rotors and hubs do not come pre-assembled, and kits designed for vehicles with hubs feature billet dust caps and ARP 1/2 x 20 3" race studs. Once installed, you'll get unparalleled levels of stopping performance.
SS4+ Deep Stage Drag front rotors are 11 inches in diameter to fit OEM size 15-inch wheels. While they are the smallest brake rotors Baer offers, they measure up to the best in their ability to resist heat buildup and maintain uncompromised braking. Cooling vanes in the center of Deep Drag rotors are unidirectional for each side of the vehicle to increase airflow, pads retract deeper into the calipers to minimize drag with the use of square shoulder seals, ceramic brake pad construction stays cooler, and stainless steel componentry resists the heat transference to brake fluid that causes fade under hard conditions. SS4 Plus Drag Spec rotors have a two-piece design with center sections crafted from aluminum - removing 3 pounds of rotational mass from the center to quicken brake response. Rotor surfaces are cross-drilled and grooved for superior disbursement of heat, brake friction gases, dust, and water.
At the heart of the SS4 Plus Drag Spec brake kit are the 4-piston calipers themselves. Relentlessly engineered to deliver under high stress conditions, the one-piece aluminum housings are sized to work with each rotor thickness - without using makeshift spacers between caliper halves the way some products from competitors do. Pistons have a longer length, which prevents them from falling out or becoming damaged when brake pads reach zero thickness. SS4 Plus Drag Spec calipers also retract the brake pads deeper to minimize drag by using square shoulder seals, not O-rings and residual valves which take up space. And the calipers are designed so that pads are installed from the bottom instead of the top. So in the unlikely event brake pad components separate under extreme conditions, they will exit to the ground instead of flying up into wheel wells and ricocheting into brake lines.
Stainless steel caliper brackets protect the aluminum caliper assemblies from wear, and feature 2 positions to allow the addition of a second set of calipers later. Calipers come pre-loaded with ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels, and a durable powder coat finish protects them from rock hits and corrosive grime. We invite you contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.695.00 995.00
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)