- Pro signifies the same aggressive level of component design as the Extreme kit, in smaller sizes for more compact vehicles
- Suitable for virtually any level of performance street or track use
- Calipers are a 1-piece design forged from a solid block of aluminum
- Front AND rear calipers feature the only street application with a 6-piston design for better braking performance
- Calipers come pre-loaded with ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels
- Calipers are radially mounted to maintain greater stiffness under load - ensuring pads stay in alignment with the rotor and make a more even, superior level of contact
- Calipers feature stainless steel pistons, caliper attachment brackets, and vibration dampening springs to ensure freedom from corrosion deterioration
- Pistons within each caliper are staggered in size to minimize pad taper and uneven pad wear
- Caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish in a choice of colors
- Front and rear 2-piece rotors are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Brake rotors are available in multiple diameter size choices
- Brake pads feature racing grade backing plates that more effectively prevent heat buildup that causes brake fluid boiling as well as damage to caliper seals and dust boots
- Kits are available with or without a rear drum-in-hat style parking brake and related cables
- Kits for vehicles with C-clip style rear axles come with a specially designed Verislide self-centering brake caliper bracket
- 1-piece rotors are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Rotors are dipped in zinc to resist corrosion on non-contact areas
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Baer brakes offers a solution to the woes of underperforming factory brake parts with the Pro Brake System kit. Designed as the ultimate street/track performance upgrade for vehicles that can fit 13-inch or 14-inch rotors, this kit starts with an unheard of 6-piston caliper set for the front AND rear. It also includes 1-piece rotors that are cross-drilled and grooved for superior disbursement of heat, brake friction gases, dust, and water. Plus, rear rotors are available with or without a rear drum-in-hat style parking brake and related cables. Kits for vehicles with C-clip style rear axles contain a specially designed Verislide self-centering brake caliper bracket that mounts to the axle spindle.
While the Pro calipers are more powerful than products from most competitors, company engineers design and test them until they achieve the perfect balance of performance and control. This means using superior materials and designs thoroughly in all areas of construction, not saving pennies where the eye will not notice. For example, calipers are radially mounted to maintain greater stiffness under load - ensuring pads stay in alignment with the rotor and make a more even, superior level of contact. Calipers also feature stainless steel pistons, caliper attachment brackets, and vibration dampening springs to ensure freedom from corrosion deterioration. Pistons within each caliper are staggered in size to minimize pad taper and uneven pad wear, so you’ll get more usable brake life out of pads. Caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish in a choice of colors that is extremely heat resistant, and the ceramic brake pads also feature racing-grade backing plates that more effectively prevent heat buildup.
Baer matches the level of racing-grade calipers and rotors with ceramic brake pads that come pre-loaded inside each caliper. Used in championship racing where 200 mile-per-hour speeds quickly generate blistering heat, ceramic brake pads offer the natural ability to stay cool under the most severe conditions. When ceramic brake pads are combined with perforated rotors, heat buildup is reduced so extensively that brake fade rarely occurs due to fluid reaching boiling temperature. Ceramic brake pads are far quieter due to their higher resonant frequency undetectable by human ears, so squealing is not an issue. And finally, ceramic compounds last longer and produce finer, less obtrusive dust that does not stick to most wheel surfaces. You don’t need a high-performance vehicle to enjoy the benefits these brake kits offer, and you might find your new car dealer charging a similar price for OE brakes while giving you less. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.1,745.00 3,195.00
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Baer® - Pro Series Brake SystemAverage Rating: 4.8 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYShop Now(4.8)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2006 Chevy Trailblazer
| Posted by Dan | (Grand Island, NY)
I purchased Baer Pro system after a lot of research and reading about this kit. I found this product with good price on CARiD and was satisfied by the package that Baer was offering so I went a bought a set. Really nice products with high quality. Shipping was fast so I got my kit quickly and without any problems. Thanks.4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.