GT Plus Front Brake System by Baer®. This value-packed, high-performance front brake kit gives you two-piece lightweight 14-inch rotors, aluminum 2-piston floating calipers, and semi-metallic brake pads for a higher level of braking performance. Calipers are finished in durable powder coat for protection against grime and chips while internal construction of aluminum and stainless steel ensures long-lasting performance uncompromised by corrosion. Available for front brake applications only.
- GT Plus kit comes only in front brake applications
- GT Plus kit comes with rotors that are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- GT Plus rotors feature a two-piece design with aluminum center that offers the performance benefit of less rotational mass
- Caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish that is resistant to chips, grime, and brake dust
- GT Plus calipers feature 2 pistons each for excellent braking performance
- Floating calipers are a cast from lightweight aluminum
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Calipers come pre-loaded with semi-metallic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels
- Slots provide gas and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Drilled Holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Drilled rotors improve the appearance of your wheels and provide reduced rotor weight
- 2-Piece rotors offer great weight savings and provide rapid heat dissipation compared to 1-piece rotors
- Vented type of rotors offer much faster heat dissipation
- Multi-piston calipers uniformly transfer braking force to the brake pads
- Caliper pistons are hollow to save weight
- Aluminum caliper body allows for exceptional light weight (up to 40% of weight savings) and ensures superior corrosion resistance
- Caliper heat-resistant coating prevent cracking and fading
- Floating calipers are smaller and lighter than fixed calipers
Baer GT Plus front brake kits are designed to match vehicle OEM 2-piston caliper layout, but with an upgraded level of braking power for performance GT cars. Designed for aggressive street driving, this kit starts with 14-inch rotors of a two-piece design with an aluminum center to achieve lighter rotational mass to boost braking response. Baer has tested and refined the GT Plus calipers relentlessly in order to achieve the perfect balance of performance and control. Engineers determined radially mounted calipers maintain greater stiffness under load, and these built that way to ensure pads stay in proper alignment with the rotor.
Perfectly balanced performance means using superior materials to ensure components continue to work as well tomorrow as they do today by staying free from corrosion. Caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish that's extremely resistant to heat, grime, and rock chips. You don't need a high-performance vehicle to enjoy the benefits these brake kits offer, and you might find your new car dealer charging a similar price while giving you less. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.1,295.00
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.