- GT Plus kit comes only in front brake applications
- GT Plus kit comes with 14-inch rotors that are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- GT Plus rotors feature a two-piece design with aluminum center that offers the performance benefit of less rotational mass
- Caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish that is resistant to chips, grime, and brake dust
- GT Plus calipers feature 2 pistons each for excellent braking performance
- Floating calipers are a cast from lightweight aluminum
- Calipers come pre-loaded with semi-metallic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
Baer GT Plus front brake kits are designed to match vehicle OEM 2-piston caliper layout, but with an upgraded level of braking power for performance GT cars. Designed for aggressive street driving, this kit starts with 14-inch rotors of a two-piece design with an aluminum center to achieve lighter rotational mass to boost braking response. Baer has tested and refined the GT Plus calipers relentlessly in order to achieve the perfect balance of performance and control. Engineers determined radially mounted calipers maintain greater stiffness under load, and these built that way to ensure pads stay in proper alignment with the rotor.
Perfectly balanced performance means using superior materials to ensure components continue to work as well tomorrow as they do today by staying free from corrosion. Caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish that's extremely resistant to heat, grime, and rock chips. You don't need a high-performance vehicle to enjoy the benefits these brake kits offer, and you might find your new car dealer charging a similar price while giving you less. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.1,295.00
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)