- Extreme represents Baer's most aggressive level of brake caliper design that is suitable for virtually any level of street or track use
- Calipers are a 1-piece design forged from a solid block of aluminum
- Front AND rear calipers feature the only street application with a 6-piston design for better braking performance
- Calipers come pre-loaded with ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels
- Calipers are radially mounted to maintain greater stiffness under load - ensuring pads stay in alignment with the rotor and make a more even, superior level of contact
- Calipers feature stainless steel pistons, caliper attachment brackets, and vibration dampening springs to ensure freedom from corrosion deterioration
- Pistons within each caliper are staggered in size to minimize pad taper and uneven pad wear
- Caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish in a choice of colors
- Kit comes with 1-piece rotors that are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Brake rotors are available in multiple diameter size choices
- Brake pads feature racing grade backing plates that more effectively prevent heat buildup that causes brake fluid boiling as well as damage to caliper seals and dust boots
- Kits are available with or without a rear drum-in-hat style parking brake and related cables
- Kits for vehicles with C-clip style rear axles come with a specially designed Verislide self-centering brake caliper bracket
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Baer brakes offers a solution to the woes of underperforming factory brake parts with the BAER® - Extreme Plus Brake System kit. Designed as an upgrade for the highest performing street vehicles that can approach 200 miles per hour, this kit starts with an unheard of 6-piston caliper set for the front AND rear. It includes 1-piece rotors that are cross-drilled and grooved for superior disbursement of heat, brake friction gases, dust, and water. Rear rotors are available with or without a rear drum-in-hat style parking brake and cables, and kits for vehicles with C-clip style rear axles come with a specially designed Verislide self-centering brake caliper bracket that mounts to the axle spindle.
While the Extreme calipers are more powerful than products from most competitors, company engineers design and test them until they achieve the perfect balance of performance and control. This means using superior materials and designs thoroughly in all areas of construction, not saving pennies where the eye will not notice. For example, calipers are radially mounted to maintain greater stiffness under load - ensuring pads stay in alignment with the rotor for a more even, superior level of contact. Calipers also feature stainless steel pistons, attachment brackets, and vibration dampening springs to ensure freedom from corrosion deterioration. Pistons within each caliper are staggered in size to minimize pad taper and uneven pad wear, giving you more usable brake life out of pads. Caliper housings feature a durable powder coat finish in a choice of colors that is extremely heat resistant, and the ceramic brake pads also feature racing-grade backing plates that more effectively prevent heat buildup.
Baer matches the level of racing-grade calipers and rotors with ceramic brake pads that come pre-loaded inside each caliper. Used in championship racing where 200 mile-per-hour speeds quickly generate blistering heat, ceramic brake pads offer the natural ability to stay cool under the most severe conditions. When ceramic brake pads are combined with perforated rotors, heat buildup is reduced so extensively that brake fade rarely occurs due to fluid reaching boiling temperature. Ceramic brake pads are far quieter due to their higher resonant frequency undetectable by human ears, so squealing is not an issue. And finally, ceramic compounds last longer and produce finer, less obtrusive dust that does not stick to most wheel surfaces. You don’t need a high-performance vehicle to enjoy the benefits these brake kits offer, and you might find your new car dealer charging a similar price for OE brake while giving you less. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.3,395.00 4,595.00
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)