EradiSpeed Plus Rotors by Baer®. This is a set of bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance through lighter weight construction and lower heat buildup vs. stock rotors. Internal curved and directional vanes maximize air flow and cooling, and the two-piece rotors feature an aluminum center section for light weight. The outer section is made from patented high-silicone iron which provides lower wear and excellent resistance to heat buildup. Available in sets for front and rear. No modifications necessary to install.
- Comes in drum-to-disc conversion kit format for vehicles originally equipped with drum brakes (all hardware needed is included)
- Sets for front and rear are available, and include brake rotors only
- 2-piece rotor outer section is made from patented high-silicone content iron that provides excellent vibration dampening, high frictional grip, lower wear, and resistance to heat buildup
- Aluminum center section of the 2-piece rotor offers the performance benefit of less rotational mass
- Rotors feature uni-directional vanes specific to driver and passenger sides for increased airflow that enhances cooling
- Rotors are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Rotors are dipped in zinc to resist corrosion on non-contact areas
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Slots and drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Cross-drilled holes and aluminum center section provide increased cooling
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Offer great weight savings compared to 1-piece rotors
EradiSpeed Plus Rotors are designed to give you just what you need, without the extra cost of features you don't. Unlike many disc rotors that cost much more, the Eradispeed Plus rotors are a two-piece design with an aluminum center section for light weight - allowing your wheels to be slowed with less braking pressure, friction, and heat. The outer section is made from patented high-silicone content iron which provides excellent resistance to heat buildup, better vibration dampening, and a lower wear rate. Uni-directional vanes specific to driver and passenger sides allow more air to flow through rotor centers - keeping the overall temperature of brake components down, and the overall stopping performance up in more severe conditions.
Eradispeed rotors are also designed with further measures to resist heat you won't find at this price from competitors. Pad contact surfaces are slotted and drilled for best venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses. Additionally, the iron used to form the rotors is cast with a high silicone content that takes longer to heat up. EradiSpeed rotors will stay looking good for a long time thanks to a thorough zinc treatment that prevents corrosion on non-contact areas. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.