EradiSpeed Plus 2 Rotors by Baer®. This is a larger-than-stock set of brake rotors designed for owners of modern vehicles who have done wheel upsizing. These big-size rotors offer a much higher level of brake performance to offset the weight of heavier wheels through two-piece construction and reduced heat buildup. Internal curved and directional vanes maximize air flow and cooling, and the two-piece rotors feature an aluminum center to reduce rotational mass and quicken brake response. The outer section is made from patented high-silicone iron which provides lower wear and excellent resistance to heat buildup. Available in sets for front and rear. Brackets and hardware are included to reposition your factory calipers outward to fit the larger diameter of these rotors.
- 2-piece rotors are sold in sets for front and rear
- Designed as a larger replacement for OEM disc brake rotors when a bigger wheel upsize is done
- Brackets and hardware are included for repositioning factory calipers outward to fit the larger diameter of these rotors
- Aluminum center section of the 2-piece rotor offers the performance benefit of less rotational mass
- 2-piece rotor outer section is made from patented high-silicone content iron that provides excellent vibration dampening, high frictional grip, lower wear, and resistance to heat buildup
- Rotors feature uni-directional vanes specific to driver and passenger sides for increased airflow that enhances cooling
- Rotors are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Rotors are dipped in zinc to resist corrosion on non-contact areas
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
EradiSpeed Plus 2 replacement rotors are designed in larger sizes to provide extra braking power for the enthusiast who has fitted bigger, heavier wheels to their vehicle. Eradispeed Plus 2 rotors are a two-piece design with an aluminum center section for light weight - allowing your wheels to be slowed with less braking pressure, friction, and heat. The outer section is made from patented high-silicone iron which provides excellent resistance to heat buildup, better vibration dampening, and a lower wear rate. Uni-directional vanes specific to driver and passenger sides allow more air to flow through rotor centers - keeping the overall temperature of brake components down, and the overall stopping performance up in more severe conditions.
Eradispeed Plus 2 rotors are also designed with further measures to resist heat you won't find at this price from competitors. Pad contact surfaces are slotted and drilled for best venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses. Because they are larger than stock, brackets and hardware needed to relocate your vehicle's calipers for proper fit are included with the rotors. And unlike rotors from competitors, these will stay looking good for the duration thanks to a thorough zinc treatment that prevents corrosion on all non-contact areas. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.595.00 745.00
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)