AlumaSport Series Brake System by Baer®. This is a value-packed braking kit with big 14-inch rotors designed to give your 4x4 equipped with oversize wheels and tires enhanced looks, and enhanced stopping power for towing. Choose Alumasport one-piece rotors available in front and rear kits, or Alumasport Plus two-piece rotor kits for the front. Vehicles with OEM disc brakes will receive bolt-on replacement components that fit without modification, and those with original drum brake configurations will also receive a drum-to-disc conversion kit. Aluminum calipers are finished in durable powder coat and come pre-loaded with ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels.
- Stylish, big-size 14-inch rotors fill the visible areas of 20-inch or larger wheels
- Alumasport one-piece rotors are available in front and rear kits
- Alumasport Plus two-piece rotor kits are available for the front only
- Rotors are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Rear emergency brake assembly and cables are included with rear disc rotors
- Rotors are slotted and drilled with angled center fins for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- 1-piece aluminum caliper housings feature a durable red powder coat finish that is resistant to chips, grime, and brake dust
- Alumasport calipers feature 2 pistons each for smooth, progressive braking performance
- Calipers come pre-loaded with ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels
- Vehicles with OEM disc brakes will receive bolt-on replacement components that fit without modification, and those with original drum brake configurations will receive a an additional drum-to-disc conversion kit
- Rotors are dipped in zinc to resist corrosion on non-contact areas
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Alumasport line of front and rear brake kits has been custom designed for the 4x4 owner who has big, heavy wheels and tires fitted on their vehicle. 14-inch rotors create visual wow behind the wheels, and huge amounts of surface area create stronger yet progressive braking best suited to heavy trucks and the trailers they may be towing. Components are designed for easy, bolt-on installation when replacing OEM front disc brake systems. If your vehicle was built with drum brakes, you'll receive an Alumasport kit with pieces needed for drum-to-disc conversion.
At the heart of the Alumasport braking kit are the calipers - tested and refined relentlessly by Baer in order to achieve the perfect balance of performance and control. Engineers determined radially mounted calipers maintain greater stiffness under load, and these are built that way to ensure pads stay in proper alignment with the rotor. Perfectly balanced performance means using superior materials to ensure components continue to work as well tomorrow as they do today by staying free from corrosion.
Baer matches the high level of caliper performance with ceramic brake pads that come pre-loaded inside each caliper. Used in championship racing where 200 mile-per-hour speeds quickly generate blistering heat, ceramic brake pads offer the natural ability to stay cool under the most severe conditions. When ceramic brake pads are combined with the slotted and perforated design of the rotors, heat buildup is reduced so extensively that brake fade rarely occurs - because brake fluid stays cool enough to avoid reaching boiling temperatures. Ceramic brake pads are far quieter due to their higher resonant frequency undetectable by human ears, so squealing is not an issue. And finally, ceramic compounds last longer and produce finer, less obtrusive dust that does not stick to most wheel surfaces. Ceramic brake pads also feature racing-grade backing plates that more effectively prevent heat buildup. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.1,495.00
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.