Axxess ReviewsShop Axxess »
I had Best Buy, guy put it in and it synched up like a charm. It's been a week now since I put it in and things are going great. Only issue I have is that I can't control my "preset" stations. This was the best for aftermarket radio control! I've always wanted to be able to control my unit with steering wheel control and now I can. Way to go! I would recommend this to everyone.
| Posted by Kevin | (Aurora, CO)
After installing it to my OEM stereo it works great with the Parrot hands-free bluetooth system. Just get your stereo out, connect the plugs and get it back. Works perfect!
| Posted by Taylor | (Sauk City, WI)
This product worked great! The wires are labeled and were pre-cut and ready to be connected to the aftermarket stereo wire connections. It was a very simple project. It works very well and isn't that loud. It's worth the buy!
| Posted by Steve | (Houston, TX)
Everything works exactly as it should! It retains my OnStar and warning chimes. It fits perfect on my vehicle and there was no trouble with installation in spite of the fact that I am not electrician.
| Posted by Kimberley | (Listowel, ON)
There were no trouble with fitting this turn-on adapter under my dash. And all the plugs fit well. It isn't necessary for you to be professional installer to connect it.
- AXXESS® - Bluetooth Integration HarnessStarting at: $33.44$33.44
- AXXESS® - Chime Retention InterfaceStarting at: $49.73$49.73
- AXXESS® - Custom Radio Steering Wheel Control InterfaceStarting at: $69.45$69.45
- AXXESS® - OnStar Retention InterfaceStarting at: $111.24$111.24
- AXXESS® - Turn-On AdapterStarting at: $111.98$111.98
- AXXESS® - USB To PC Interface Update CableStarting at: $65.22$65.22