Universal iPod to Audio RCA Cable by Axxess®. A simple cable changes your iPod/iPhones output directly to industry-standard RCA cables.
- iPod to RCA Adapter Cable
- Pair of color-coded male RCA plugs
- Provides an RCA Audio output from compatible iPod/iPhones
- Compatible with all radios featuring an RCA Auxiliary input
- Connects to standard iPod/iPhone dock connector
This is the simplest way possible to connect your iPod to an external amplifier. The cable breaks out the iPod's line-level audio signal and sends it to the color-coded RCA plugs, which you can plug into any standard line-level input.
Axxess Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.