Fitment Notes: If Using an Axxess Interface with the ASWC-1, Initialize the Interface (Cycle the Key) first before Plugging in the ASWC-1.
- For use with radios equipped with OE steering control input
- One Interface does it all - No additional interfaces needed
- Auto detects type of vehicle and presets the controls
- Auto detects what radio it is connected to
- Works with all major radio brands
- USB Updatable for the most current inventory
- Simple installation behind the radio
- AxxessInterface.com has dedicated installation help
- Non-volatile memory retains settings even if battery is disconnected or interface is removed from the vehicle
- Can be manually programmed to most vehicles on the market
- Works with Pioneer, Kenwood, Eclipse plus many more radio manufacturers
This steering wheel control interface can be used on almost any vehicle with steering wheel radio controls. Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and other radios are all suitable for use with the ASWC interface. Don't give up your steering wheel control of the radio just because you've upgraded. The ASWC will auto-detect many vehicle makes and aftermarket radios and can preset the steering wheel controls to the aftermarket radio automatically - so no programming is required. If desired the ASWC can be manually programmed so you can make the steering wheel controls function the way you want them to, only limited by the functions of the aftermarket radio.67.43Brand: Axxess Part Number: ASWC-1
Axxess Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)