A605 Chrome Wheels by Avenue®. This unique wheel design delivers effective stunning look to your classy car exterior. In addition to chrome, A605 wheel is also available in gloss black with machined face finish.
MKW introduces new Avenue concepts with a wide range of sizes from 16 and up to 26 inches and fitment applications for both cars and trucks. With the Avenue wheel line-up, MKW expanded its range of products with a complete line of 1-piece alloys to satisfy all automotive customization enthusiasts.
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
MKW Alloy Inc., the leading wheel brand in the USA, Japan and Australia was established in 1999 with a vision to reinvent the aftermarket wheel industry with unparallelled technology. With a lineup of MKW, MKW Offroad, Bazo and Avenue collections, MKW is able to offer customers high performance wheels as light as 15 pounds for import tuner cars as well as semi-truck wheels which require up to 7800 load rating. Order your set of MKW Wheels right now at wholesale prices and bring home one of the coolest sets of wheels available today.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge