M550 Matte Black Wheels by Avant Garde®. The precision engineered Avant Garde Wheels meet the highest quality, design and performance standards. The wheels are engineered for the most aggressive custom fitment possible on a vehicle that sees practical use. To achieve this, Avant Garde wheels are designed and manufactured for specific vehicles.
In order to maintain the highest quality possible, Avant Garde utilizes the latest in computer aided engineering and testing in the creation of wheels. The wheels are tested in the computer before they are put into production. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) visualizes the stress points in the wheel designs, allowing designers to quickly define the critical design parameters and make adjustments that optimize the weight/strength ratio without compromising the styling. Stringent testing to the JWL standard ensures that quality is never compromised. To detect even the most minute flaws, the wheels are put under pressure in a purpose designed water tank and X-rayed for hidden imperfections. The constant attention to detail and the stringent testing ensure that Avant Garde always provides customers with the highest quality wheels.
Avant Garde manufacturing methods are geared to produce vehicle specific fitments, designed to fit each application as aggressively as possible without compromising on style. Every Avant Garde wheel is produced with specific vehicles in mind. This enables the company to cater to various niche markets from around the industry. Avant Garde were the first company to introduce 19x9.5/19x11 hub centric fitments for the BMW E90/E92/E93 M3s as well as the Nissan 350z/370z. The entire Ruger line is engineered specifically for Porsche vehicle fitment. Aggressive, yet functional fitment is the design goal, to make each vehicle look its best with Avant Garde wheels mounted.
- One Piece Cast Construction
- Finite Element Analysis Derived Designs
- Lightening Pockets Standard on All Wheels
- Torque Mounting Pad Ring Standard on All Wheels
- Compatible with OEM TPMS Sensors
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
With over 40 years of experience in the automotive wheel industry, the Avant Garde team understands the level of attention to detail that is required from everyone in this industry, and possesses the level of experience and expertise necessary to be the forerunners of the industry. The company is managed and run by automotive enthusiasts whose passion for engineering the best possible wheels can easily be recognized in the quality and finish of all its products. The team’s passion for their own vehicles is reflected into the company and extends to the sales team, the marketing department, and the warehouse staff. Everyone at Avant Garde is fueled by enthusiasm and driven by passion.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge