Forging is a process that shapes the raw aluminum blank into the near-final form of the wheel under many tons of hydraulic pressure. A 250-ton rotary forge press forces 6061 T6 aerospace aluminum billet blanks to very near their final net shape. Only detail machining is necessary to bring the wheel to its final contour. Not only does the forging process shape the metal, it changes it dramatically, compressing it into a denser, stronger form with internal grain that follows the contour of the finished forging, for the ultimate in strength. In the case of the Form Concave series wheels, the wheel is forged in three pieces, including two barrel halves and center that are fastened together by chromed 12-point Italian-sourced bolts. Final lightening of the center is accomplished by spoke beam contouring and back pad contouring. Available in 19", 20", 21" and 22" rim diameters.
The design of these wheels is done with the latest technology of Finite Element Engineering, a process that allows the wheel designer to "build" a wheel in the computer and stress it with the loads it will see when in service. The software shows graphically where the stresses are concentrated in the wheel. By trimming metal here and there, and adding some where needed, it's possible to very quickly come to an optimum design, one that's the lightest and strongest possible. All of this is done in a few hours or days in the computer, instead of laboriously making prototypes and testing them until they fail. This accelerated design process generates the strongest, lightest wheels in the industry, and allows Avant Garde to develop many vehicle-specific styles and fitments in a very short period of time.
Avant Garde's relentless attention to detail means that these wheels will absolutely fit the vehicle they're intended for, including vitally important area like centering ring diameters, brake caliper clearance and the fitting of the OEM tire-pressure-monitoring sensors. Fanatical attention to offsets and fender lip clearance will let you order these wheels with the certainty they will fit properly on your vehicle and make it handle properly.
- Individualized Concavity profile for each application
- Italian Made chrome-plated, high strength 12pt hardware - Standard
- Aerospace Grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for optimum strength-to-weight ratio
- Precision CNC production to your specifications for any custom application
- OE TPMS and mounting hardware compatible
- Available in both rolled step lip (RS) and reverse/flat lip (R) configurations
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.CARiD ADVANTAGE
Dedicated Wheel Experts Our in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
Guaranteed Fitment Your new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
Wheel & Tire Packages Save your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
Customization Options Whatever color you want, we can fully customize any rims in our in-house paint facility
State-of-the-Art Equipment We use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
TPMS Sensors TPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
Free Mounting & Balancing Order a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
Free Nitrogen Inflation Nitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
Free Installation Kit Your new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
With over 40 years of experience in the automotive wheel industry, the Avant Garde team understands the level of attention to detail that is required from everyone in this industry, and possesses the level of experience and expertise necessary to be the forerunners of the industry. The company is managed and run by automotive enthusiasts whose passion for engineering the best possible wheels can easily be recognized in the quality and finish of all its products. The team’s passion for their own vehicles is reflected into the company and extends to the sales team, the marketing department, and the warehouse staff. Everyone at Avant Garde is fueled by enthusiasm and driven by passion.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge