Universal 4-Band Half DIN 2-Way Equalizer with Built-In Crossover by Autotek®. Make other drivers green with envy by a loud and perfectly clear sound out of your vehicle. Top-shelf amplifiers are all you need to increase the volume of music without distortion as well as power your woofers or subwoofers.
- 4-Band EQ and Line Driver
- Dual Inputs with Level Matching
- Perfect for Add-On MP3 Players
- DIN, ISO Mount EQ Chassis
- Selectable Blue or Red Illumination
- Built-In 9-Volt Line-Driver
- Front to Rear Dual-Amp Fader
- High-Pass F/ R Crossover / 12dBSlope
- Mid-Bass 2.2 kHz Mid-Range, 12 kHz Treble
- Master Volume & Subwoofer Volume Control
- EQ Controls with 12dB of Boost or Cut at 45 Hz Sub-Bass, 120 Hz
- Selectable Subwoofer Output:50Hz / 80Hz / 120 Hz @18dB Slope
- For Mono or Stereo Subwoofer Setups
Tuning the audio system can be as critical as tuning the fuel map in an ECU when trying to squeeze more power from the motor. Autotek offers two different options; the 7007 which can be installed up front for quick control of master and sub volume along with equalization for real time tuning that is critical if your system will be playing many styles and genres of music. The ATK2/3X crossover is designed for systems with more than one amplifier that requires additional crossover control that can be accomplished with the amplifiers on board crossovers.
Autotek has been going to SPL, SQ contests, trade shows, jamborees, cruises, Coffee with Cars, and Show and Shines for more than 30 years. In the early 80’s, Autotek was founded by automotive trendsetters with a demand for real audio in their cars, trucks, and garage built projects. From an ancient Dolby B auto-reverse cassette head unit in 1977 to today’s iGadgets and pocket Droids, Autotek delivers solid musical bass, powerful efficient amplifiers, and “band in the front seat” realistic speakers.