AutoLoc® Vertical Doors ReviewsShop AutoLoc »
| Posted by Brandon | (Carolina Beach, NC)
These latches were super easy to install and work great. You cant go wrong with these Bear Claws. I used them on a custom truck build and they are beefy, well made, and latch tightly. Highly recommended.
| Posted by Jesse | (Hastings, NE)
The only way to run wiring into your doors. Extremely well designed and made, will last forever. The inside diameter is not huge so you have to premeasure the thickness of wires that you want to run through it. From street to show, its a very good buy!
| Posted by Partish | (Surrey, BC)
The product is nice it's very solid but for a beginner it will be a pain in the butt to install yourself, even for me it was a hassle but it just gave me more experience .
Product is great in value and seems to fit the new double lined hood, not the classics like the 50 Chev y or 57 and later Dodge with only top sheet metal. The engineering for the older vehicle like the Chevy and Dodge is very costly.
- VERTICAL DOORS® - Lambo Door Conversion KitStarting at: $1,199.00$1,199.00
- LSD-DOORS® - Lambo Vertical Doors KitStarting at: $1,952.09$1,952.09
- American Shifter® - Steel Door LoomStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- AutoLoc® - Billet Knob SetStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Monroe® - Max-Lift™ Lift SupportsStarting at: $15.63$15.63
- RhinoPac® - StrongArm™ Lever Type Lift SupportStarting at: $11.66$11.66