- Snap in design
- Both bolt on in place of original support struts the cover came with – eliminating the need for drilling, welding, or brackets
- Designed for 1-piece hard tonneau covers
- Built-in rod bearings at both ends allow full swivel movement at points of contact
- Industry-exclusive adjustability allows actuator to extend to the exact length you need for alignment
- Lightweight aluminum casing provides high rigidity, strength, and freedom from corrosion
- AutoLoc provides technical support at no charge should difficulties arise
- AutoLoc products have been used and endorsed by Pimp My Ride and Monster Garage, among many automotive custom shops
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
If you’ve got a 1-piece tonneau cover with built-in prop rods or gas struts, replace them with AutoLoc Bolt In Power Tonneau Cover Openers and gain the convenience of electrically-powered lifting and closing. Choose the Single Actuator Kit for smaller trucks with lighter covers, or the Dual Actuator Kit for heavier applications. These power actuators have been designed and geared to ensure lowering movement is visually smooth without hopping or bouncing and that lifting movement is steady and unburdened. Built-in limiter switches protect against under- or over-extension of the main shaft to protect electrical motors from heating up or burning out prematurely.
AutoLoc’s power actuators are designed to bolt on in place of original prop rods or gas struts that came with your tonneau cover, so installation is easy without the headaches of drilling or welding. And unlike power actuators from competitors that have fixed extension lengths, AutoLoc’s can be adjusted for the custom fit that you need to make your tonneau cover look just right. A lightweight aluminum casing provides high strength with resistance to corrosion, and all components of the power actuators are backed by AutoLoc with a limited lifetime warranty against failures due to manufacturing defects.299.00 999.00
Brand: AutoLoc Part Numbers:
Founded in 1992 in Portland, Oregon, AutoLoc® Power Accessories has always focused on the automotive enthusiast who sees his or her automobile as a blank canvas and unique customization of it as artistry. From their earliest days, AutoLoc focused on accessories for cars and trucks that set vehicle owners apart from the crowd. Frustrated with the poor quality of most conversion kits for re-hinging doors, hoods, and trunklids, AutoLoc engineers sought to bring a higher level of fit and finish to the world of automotive customization products. As positive word of mouth spread about AutoLoc’s well-engineered and well-made products that worked and fit like OEM equipment, a loyal customer base grew exponentially. Today, AutoLoc offers conversion kits for Lambo doors, suicide doors, flip-flop trunk hinges, split hood hinges as well as kits that add power operation to tonneau covers, door security enhancements, and even enhanced remote controllability for air suspension systems. AutoLoc products have been used and endorsed by Pimp My Ride and Monster Garage among many automotive custom shops, and CARiD offers best prices on a wide range of those AutoLoc products. We’re happy to help you with specialists available seven days a week to answer any product inquiries.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)