- Limited lifetime warranty
- All kits include recessed door pockets, mounting hardware, and instructions
- Reinforced steel construction ensures hinges designed for your make and model will not flex or cause door sag
- Built in looms make re-routing wires into the back of your doors easy and protects them from becoming damaged
- Reinforced hinge pins and guides are maintenance free and provide a long life of smooth, trouble-free operation
- Door hinges provide 3 axis points of adjustment to ensure OEM level fit and operation
- Brackets are self-grounding
- Available Power Upgrade Kit features a set of electric sliding actuators that open and close doors automatically
- Available in Mono Hinge, Hidden Hinge, and Pre-Aligned Hidden Hinge format depending on preferences for how wide the doors open and other factors
- Optional Door Safety System offers thick aluminum plates with sliding locks that prevent intrusion into your vehicle
- AutoLoc products have been used and endorsed by Pimp My Ride and Monster Garage, among many automotive custom shops
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
When you see a vehicle with rear-hinged doors (also known as “suicide doors”), it makes an impression. Sports cars, luxury cars, and futuristic concept cars of all makes have used rear-hinged doors since the dawn of the automobile, and their uniqueness and style never go out of fashion. While rear-hinged doors add an original elegant look to your vehicle, they can actually make entering and exiting much easier by allowing a passenger to step in naturally, then exit straight out. AutoLoc lets you customize your vehicle’s front or rear doors this way with the Suicide Door Hinge system.
Choose the Pre-Aligned Hidden Hinge kit which allows doors to open 90 degrees, or choose Mono Hinge or Individual Hidden Hinge kits which provide an amazing 180 degrees of rear-hinged swing. Whichever you choose, you’ll get reinforced steel hinges built far sturdier than necessary to prevent any amount of flexing or door sag. And you’ll have the option of adding a Power Upgrade Kit which features AutoLoc electric sliding actuators that open and close doors automatically. Floating brackets and adjustable mounting holes make it easy to align the doors for a perfect fit, and built-in wire looms allow door wiring to be re-routed through the rear effortlessly. AutoLoc recommends professional installation of Suicide door kits, and warranties all components with a limited lifetime warranty against failures due to manufacturing defects.299.00 1,299.95
Brand: AutoLoc Part Numbers:
Founded in 1992 in Portland, Oregon, AutoLoc® Power Accessories has always focused on the automotive enthusiast who sees his or her automobile as a blank canvas and unique customization of it as artistry. From their earliest days, AutoLoc focused on accessories for cars and trucks that set vehicle owners apart from the crowd. Frustrated with the poor quality of most conversion kits for re-hinging doors, hoods, and trunklids, AutoLoc engineers sought to bring a higher level of fit and finish to the world of automotive customization products. As positive word of mouth spread about AutoLoc’s well-engineered and well-made products that worked and fit like OEM equipment, a loyal customer base grew exponentially. Today, AutoLoc offers conversion kits for Lambo doors, suicide doors, flip-flop trunk hinges, split hood hinges as well as kits that add power operation to tonneau covers, door security enhancements, and even enhanced remote controllability for air suspension systems. AutoLoc products have been used and endorsed by Pimp My Ride and Monster Garage among many automotive custom shops, and CARiD offers best prices on a wide range of those AutoLoc products. We’re happy to help you with specialists available seven days a week to answer any product inquiries.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.