Universal Lambo Vertical Door System by AutoLoc®. This is a set of weld-on replacement hinges, gas struts, and related hardware that allow your vehicle doors to swing open normally 12-18 inches, then pivot vertically upward the way production Lamborghini doors do. Available with multiple degrees of door rotation. Permanent modification of front fenders, door panels, or aero side skirts may be required depending on vehicle application.
- Includes a set of two reinforced steel hinge assemblies that are zinc-coated for corrosion resistance
- Kit also includes pressurized gas struts and all hardware necessary for installation, along with helpful instructions
- Available with multiple degrees of door rotation for maximum comfort getting in and out
- CAD/CAM designed and developed with advanced engineering for precise fit and operation that’s OEM-level, not kit car
- Doors swing open traditionally for approximately 12-18 inches then pivot upward
- Two gas struts per door are rated to support 200 pounds each, and are built with durable metal ends
- Power Upgrade Kit features a set of electric sliding actuators that raise and lower doors
- Remote control is available in conjunction with the Power Upgrade Kit for activation of doors from up to 300 feet away
- AutoLoc Lambo Door Kits have been used and endorsed by Pimp My Ride and Monster Garage, among many automotive custom shops
- Doors align completely flush and look unmodified when in the closed position
- Available in manual or automatic power operation with remote (manual versions can also be upgraded to power at a later point)
- Available 1-touch operation is upgradable
- AutoLoc provides technical support at no charge should difficulties arise
- Trimming of vehicle front fender panels, doors, or aero aprons may be needed
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Although Lambo doors (also described as "scissor doors") have come to be known the world over for exotic styling, they were actually created by Lamborghini strictly as a functional measure. During development of the original LP 400 Countach introduced for 1974, engineers realized traditional swing-open doors made climbing out of the vehicle over high door sills difficult, and backing up impossible due to limited rearward visibility. To see behind the vehicle, doors had to be opened wide – something that proved impractical in real-world use. Lamborghini developed the trademark scissor doors as a practical solution to this dilemma, and they were so well-received that newer Diablo, Murcielago, Aventador, and other models featured them as a matter of course.
AutoLoc brings the style and function of Lambo doors to your vehicle, with advanced CAD/CAM development and sophisticated manufacturing that create the precise fits, high durability, and smooth operation that make them work smoothly the way OEM equipment does – not flimsy kit car components. Once Lambo kit hinges are bolted on in place of factory original ones, your doors swing out normally for 12-18 inches to ensure clearance, then rotate upward as they open. Lambo vertical door systems are available with different degrees of total door rotation – allowing you to customize the stance your vehicle has with doors open. Choose 90 degrees if you prefer doors in the straight up position, or a higher amount if you prefer them canted back toward the front of the car. Components are all hidden, so no painting to match vehicle colors will be necessary. Some make and models may require modification of any aerodynamic skirts underneath the door sills as well as cutting of front fender or door panel edges.899.00 2,678.90
Brand: AutoLoc Part Numbers:
Founded in 1992 in Portland, Oregon, AutoLoc® Power Accessories has always focused on the automotive enthusiast who sees his or her automobile as a blank canvas and unique customization of it as artistry. From their earliest days, AutoLoc focused on accessories for cars and trucks that set vehicle owners apart from the crowd. Frustrated with the poor quality of most conversion kits for re-hinging doors, hoods, and trunklids, AutoLoc engineers sought to bring a higher level of fit and finish to the world of automotive customization products. As positive word of mouth spread about AutoLoc’s well-engineered and well-made products that worked and fit like OEM equipment, a loyal customer base grew exponentially. Today, AutoLoc offers conversion kits for Lambo doors, suicide doors, flip-flop trunk hinges, split hood hinges as well as kits that add power operation to tonneau covers, door security enhancements, and even enhanced remote controllability for air suspension systems. AutoLoc products have been used and endorsed by Pimp My Ride and Monster Garage among many automotive custom shops, and CARiD offers best prices on a wide range of those AutoLoc products. We’re happy to help you with specialists available seven days a week to answer any product inquiries.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)