Auto Rotisserie by Auto Dolly®. If you need to easily gain access to the undercarriage of a vehicle day in and day out or just every so often, this extremely reliable product is what the doctor ordered. Made of high-grade steel with using the latest technologies, the rotisserie rotates a secured and well-balanced vehicle.
- Designed to enable a single person to rotate a vehicle
- 62" high
- 61" wide
- 35" long (each Base Stand Assembly)
- Made of durable steel
- Created with E-Z spin bearings for smooth and easy rotation
- Has a spring-loaded pin that locks in any desired work angle
- Red painted finish
- Provides 3,000 lbs. capacity
- Rotates a full 360 degrees
- Created with a 216" telescope
- Offers 12 multi-angle positioning stops with 30 degree intervals
- Adjustable work height is 44"-59"
- A center line is adjustable from 10'' to 30''
- Equipped with 6" phenolic HD swivel casters
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Being a third-generation family business, Merrick Machine Company established The Auto Dolly product line in order to meet the needs and desires of home builders and those who work in the restoration field. The primary purpose of the brand is to offer its target audience with innovations that make any repair process easy and comfortable. This product is designed to let you lower your work in a completely controlled and safe manner, thus choosing your desired height and saving your time and your back. The versatile tool can be rotated to the finest angle for the task at hand and is made of the most durable steel in order to provide top of the line service for years to come. Coming with a limited lifetime warranty, this item is protected against any technical malfunctions and defects as long as you use it.
The company was originally founded by Jim Merrick in 1961. It was established to manufacture a new line of highly automated and specialized machinery for home builders. The company having proved extremely successful, began a diversification program into the plastic business in 1972. As the company grew and developed it was incorporated into various divisions.