Folding Engine Stand by Auto Dolly®. 1200 lbs Capacity. Created to fold up for storage and easy transport and tilt-up to make any painting operation and engine rebuilding procedure easier, this stand has a unique “Y” leg design for stability and easier access. Every other engine stand on the market is now obsolete.
- Designed to make engine rebuilding easier
- Allows for saving storage in a showroom/shop/garage
- Folded down dimensions: 14"x40"x18"
- Made of durable steel
- Has a rugged red painted finish
- Provides 1,200 lbs. weight capacity
- Folds up into an easily transportable unit
- Tilts up for vertical repair operations
- 40'' distance to the top of engine stand plate
- 2 ball detent pins for folding legs
- 1 ball detent pin for the fold down/up mast
- 1 ball detent pin for the engine mount tip-back
- 1 ball detent pin for the engine mount rotation angle
- “Y” leg design for stability and easy access with an engine hoist
- 32" folded-out leg radius
- Heavy Duty 2-1/2" casters
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
The product is created to make the engine repair or painting process easy while saving space in a garage, shop, showroom, restoration shop, and so on. Folding-up into a small unit with a total weight under 100 lbs., this stand is portable. It easily tilts up in order to make your engine repair and rebuilding operations easier. Moreover, the product was designed to lay at a 3 degree incline, which lets it come level when you put a larger weight on it while assembling the engine. Any other stand will start at level at the beginning and then droop.
The product can be tilted-up for vertical engine repair and folded for storage and transport with the help of 5 ball detent pins: for the engine mount rotation angle, engine mount tip-back, fold-down/up mast, and folding legs. The unit has a “Y” leg design that provides adequate stability in order to make your work not only easier but also safer. Moreover, Heavy Duty 2-1/2" casters make it possible to move the stand together with the engine wherever you want with ease. Made of first-class durable steel, the product will serve you for years to come and even better, it is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
The company was originally founded by Jim Merrick in 1961. It was established to manufacture a new line of highly automated and specialized machinery for home builders. The company having proved extremely successful, began a diversification program into the plastic business in 1972. As the company grew and developed it was incorporated into various divisions.