The company was originally founded by Jim Merrick in 1961. It was established to manufacture a new line of highly automated and specialized machinery for home builders. The company was proved to be extremely successful, began a diversification program into the plastic business in 1972. As the company grew and developed, it was incorporated into various divisions.
- Auto Dolly® - 24"x16" Dually DollyStarting at: $546.99$546.99
- Auto Dolly® - 12"x16" Heavy Duty Flushtop DollyStarting at: $129.99$129.99
- Auto Dolly® - 16"x16" Individual Super Duty DollyStarting at: $389.99$389.99
- Auto Dolly® - 24"x16" Ribless Dually DollyStarting at: $618.99$618.99
- Auto Dolly® - 18"x16" Container Dolly with StubStarting at: $1,279.99$1,279.99
- Auto Dolly® - Car DollyStarting at: $83.99$83.99
- Auto Dolly® - 24"x32" Individual Big Flushtop DollyStarting at: $682.99$682.99
- Auto Dolly® - 12"x16" Individual Tri-sided Flushtop DollyStarting at: $469.99$469.99
- Auto Dolly® - Ginormous Tandem Axle DollyStarting at: $929.99$929.99
- Auto Dolly® - Combo Engine/Transmission DollyStarting at: $92.99$92.99
- Auto Dolly® - Dolly AttachmentsStarting at: $44.99$44.99
- Auto Dolly® - Auto RotisserieStarting at: $1,949.99$1,949.99
- Auto Dolly® - Engine Stand Axle AdapterStarting at: $48.99$48.99
- Auto Dolly® - Folding Engine StandStarting at: $755.99$755.99
- Auto Dolly® - Rolling RackStarting at: $73.99$73.99
- Auto Dolly® - Dolly DockStarting at: $37.99$37.99
- Auto Dolly® - Stud Mount Swivel Polyolefin CasterStarting at: $11.99$11.99
- Auto Dolly® - 2-1/2" Heavy Duty Caster Upgrade KitStarting at: $27.99$27.99
Today these companies are structured as Limited Partnerships and each business is a stand alone company doing business in separate facilities with independent offices, manufacturing, and warehousing. With sustained and programmed growth, they have continued to modernize and expand the physical assets, state-of-the-art equipment, and add talented and competent personnel.
Together the business is split 50-50 between custom and proprietary products, in the packaging, irrigation, signage, and automated machinery. With an active customer base of 2250 accounts, Auto Dolly produce a wide range of products serving almost every area of the economy. This diversity includes products for recreation, agriculture, breweries, cookware, automotive, plumbing, manufacturing and medical industries. Products produced are for both domestic and international.
Total company employment is 250 dedicated quality employees. With a strong commitment to customer satisfaction have assembled certified engineers supported by cad-cam systems, competent marketing professionals that meet customer's expectations, and CPA's and the clerical staff that can complete the information flow.
The Auto Dolly will quickly become one of the handiest tools in your garage, shop or showroom. It is designed to let you move automobiles, trucks, boats, trailers, lawn tractors, jet skis, motorcycles, airplanes and most heavy vehicles with ease. Gain precious floor space by moving items right up against a wall or into a corner. It is recommended to have two people when moving objects using the dollies.
Good product! The car moved far easier side to side than pushing or pulling it in a straight direction. I have a smooth garage floor, it's not sealed with lacquer.
I bought these to use for my vehicle. I needed to move the vehicle in my garage. I was able to move the vehicle by myself on floor. I like this product.
Auto Dolly very simple to put together - one bolt for each caster. Auto Dolly works very well for my vehicle. I was able to move the vehicle into corner by myself.
These are nice, standard car dollies that are very well made. Once the vehicle was on the dollies I could easily move the car anywhere in the garage. Would recommend this product.
This is perfect for my motorcycle that I store in my garage. I can move it around with no problem all by myself. Also Thanks CARiD for a great service!