The company was originally founded by Jim Merrick in 1961. It was established to manufacture a new line of highly automated and specialized machinery for home builders. The company was proved to be extremely successful, began a diversification program into the plastic business in 1972. As the company grew and developed, it was incorporated into various divisions.
- Auto Dolly®24"x16" Dually Dollyfrom $546.99
- Auto Dolly®12"x16" Heavy Duty Flushtop Dollyfrom $129.99
- Auto Dolly®16"x16" Individual Super Duty Dollyfrom $389.99
- Auto Dolly®24"x16" Ribless Dually Dollyfrom $618.99
- Auto Dolly®18"x16" Container Dolly with Stubfrom $1,279.99
- Auto Dolly®Car Dollyfrom $83.99
- Auto Dolly®24"x32" Individual Big Flushtop Dollyfrom $682.99
- Auto Dolly®Ginormous Tandem Axle Dollyfrom $929.99
- Auto Dolly®Combo Engine/Transmission Dollyfrom $92.99
- Auto Dolly®Dolly Attachmentsfrom $44.99
- Auto Dolly®Auto Rotisseriefrom $1,949.99
- Auto Dolly®Engine Stand Axle Adapterfrom $48.99
- Auto Dolly®Folding Engine Standfrom $755.99
- Auto Dolly®Hood Pickerfrom $132.99
- Auto Dolly®Rolling Rackfrom $73.99
- Auto Dolly®Dolly Dockfrom $37.99
- Auto Dolly®Adjustable Wheel Storage Rackfrom $106.99
- Auto Dolly®Wheel Hangerfrom $31.99
- Auto Dolly®Cycle Dollyfrom $297.99
Today these companies are structured as Limited Partnerships and each business is a stand alone company doing business in separate facilities with independent offices, manufacturing, and warehousing. With sustained and programmed growth, they have continued to modernize and expand the physical assets, state-of-the-art equipment, and add talented and competent personnel.
Together the business is split 50-50 between custom and proprietary products, in the packaging, irrigation, signage, and automated machinery. With an active customer base of 2250 accounts, Auto Dolly produce a wide range of products serving almost every area of the economy. This diversity includes products for recreation, agriculture, breweries, cookware, automotive, plumbing, manufacturing and medical industries. Products produced are for both domestic and international.
Total company employment is 250 dedicated quality employees. With a strong commitment to customer satisfaction have assembled certified engineers supported by cad-cam systems, competent marketing professionals that meet customer's expectations, and CPA's and the clerical staff that can complete the information flow.
The Auto Dolly will quickly become one of the handiest tools in your garage, shop or showroom. It is designed to let you move automobiles, trucks, boats, trailers, lawn tractors, jet skis, motorcycles, airplanes and most heavy vehicles with ease. Gain precious floor space by moving items right up against a wall or into a corner. It is recommended to have two people when moving objects using the dollies.
Good product! The car moved far easier side to side than pushing or pulling it in a straight direction. I have a smooth garage floor, it's not sealed with lacquer.