Audi Custom Dash Kits
Audi drivers know that when it comes to their vehicles, the complete picture is extremely important. Up and down the lineup, Audi models bring forth a sense of comfort and efficiency few other brands can match. But when it’s time to “personalize” your Car, Truck, or SUV, it is sometimes easy to get stuck in neutral, not knowing which way to go. Audi Wood Grain Dash Kits make that problem go away – and fast. Audi Dash Kits dress up the interior the way you want with the style you crave. Pick from our enormous selection that includes all of the most desired choices such as Real Japanese Cherry Wood, Platinum Burl, Dark Mahogany, Carbon Fiber, Chrome, and Real Brushed Aluminum, just to name a few. We can also get you the exact OEM factory-wood match for your ride as well. Each Audi Wood Dash Kit is applied with a polyurethane coating to provide an everlasting finish that never disappoints! This is where your Audi truly separates itself. At CARiD.com, we help you make it happen.
We offer nothing but premier quality when it comes to this fabulous upgrade. That means name-brands like B&I, Sherwood™, and WOW Trim at the best value around. Sound fair? Installation isn’t something to sweat, either. Each Audi Wood Grain Dash Kit comes with a detail schematic and thanks to auto-grade 3M tape, is an easy “peel & stick” operation that lasts forever! It is not by accident Audi Wood Dash Kits have skyrocketed to the top of the “most wanted list.” They fill up your interior with a personal flavor few other custom additions can match. Choose yours here where your Audi is always dressed to impress!
- Remin® Wood Dash KitWood Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.31 - $618.55
- Remin® Carbon Fiber Dash KitCarbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real...$19.31 - $618.55
- Remin® Aluminum Dash KitAluminum Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.31 - $618.55
- Remin® Exterior KitExterior Trim Kit by Remin®. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. This provides opportunities...$15.60 - $304.20
- Metra® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Metra®. When a precise fit, stylish look, and reliable performance is a must, turn to this stereo dash kit designed to perfectly fit the factory dash contours of your vehicle, with no gaps between the dash and...$14.03 - $499.95
- Scosche® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Scosche®. The Scosche mission is to produce edge, innovative accessories with competitive pricing. To understand the consumer and create Scosche products they will enjoy manufactured with the American ingenuity...$4.95 - $399.95
- American International® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by American International®. Only the finest raw materials and state-of-art technologies are used to produce these vital mounting and cosmetic solutions that render a vehicle dashboard into an attractive showplace of...$4.99 - $149.99
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Interior AccessoriesIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Interior AccessoriesAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
Audi Custom Dash Kits Reviews
- Related Dash Kits Pages
- Popular Dash Kits Part Numbers
- Remin® AIA508B-SNBW - Newport Burl Wood Main Dash Kit (36 Pcs)
- Remin® AIA605A-SDMW - Dark Mahogany Wood Main Dash Kit (24 Pcs)
- Remin® AIQ509OA-SOEMAD - Factory Match - Almond Beige Ash Wood OEM Overhead Console Upgrade Kit (7 Pcs)
- Remin® AIQ509OB-RSWCF - Real Silver Wire Carbon Fiber Rear Center Air Vent Console Upgrade Kit (16 Pcs)
- Remin® AIQ707A-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Main Dash Kit (33 Pcs)
- Remin® AIQ707A-RJCW - Real Japanese Cherry Wood Main Dash Kit (33 Pcs)
- Remin® AIQ707A-ROEMNW - Factory Match - Natural Walnut Wood OEM Main Dash Kit (33 Pcs)
- Remin® AIQ707B-ROEMNW - Factory Match - Natural Walnut Wood OEM Upgrade Kit (35 Pcs)
- Remin® AIQ707OA-ROEMNW - Factory Match - Natural Walnut Wood OEM Overhead Console Upgrade Kit (13 Pcs)
- Remin® AITT01OC-RPW - Real Platinum Burl Wood Front Dash Trim Upgrade Kit (3 Pcs)