As a lucky owner of the Audi TT, you are well aware of the benefits of a sports car. Born to run German highways, heeding no speed limits, lightning fast and maneuverable, it was specially designed for people who value their time. Aggressive and stylish appearance draws all the attention you may want, but it still doesn’t shock the public. To reach the desired effect, make a step forward and imbue your vehicle with a dazzling effect of the Audi TT tail lights.
Throw up a festival of colors with the tail lights available at CARiD.com in different colors: JDM Black, Red or Crystal Clear. LED and euro tail lights are also available to choose from. As an owner of a sports car, you should be concerned with safety issues. A millisecond delay may be disastrous. LED tail lights offer lower response time (the difference is about 200 milliseconds) and suit a racer best. If you don’t drive lightning fast and stylish appearance means more for you, we have a lot of options of euro tail lights for you: combinations of light bulbs, each of them of its own color, against black or chromed background will make your car shine like a star in the night sky. Shine bright and drive cautiously; and may your car be the best of the best with tail lights we offer.
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible beyond...$38.68 - $708.04
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like...$35.20 - $420.53
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW®. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on...$52.24 - $398.26
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on LED Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail is just visible beyond the...$120.40 - $708.04
- Spyder® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The parts combine fiber...$166.98 - $642.98
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Euro Tail Lights, and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The interesting detail and unique light...$38.68 - $210.92
- Spec-D® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Upgrade your vehicle with an outstanding style and ultimate performance by replacing your old stock tail lights with a pair of these unique parts. The stylists at Spec-D have combined extremely...$131.05 - $373.80
- Spec-D® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spec-D®. Stock monochromatic tail lights are boring and make your car or truck indistinguishable from others of the same model. These LED Tail Lights will give your vehicle a unique, distinctive look like nothing...$96.57 - $420.53
- IPCW® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by IPCW®. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on Euro...$52.24 - $247.80
- Lumen® LED Reverse Light (RLF012XX-RWH)Universal LED Reverse Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Improve your night vision and you can avoid accidents when backing up. Lumen reverse lights provide illumination that is superior to standard incandescent reverse lights, so you can...Extremely high visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for optimum rearward vision in darkness and inclement weather, with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Outstanding quality - Thoroughly tested for durability, impact resistance, and dependable operation in any kind of weather. Housing resists corrosion and intrusion of moisture, dust, and dirt.$99.95
- Recon® Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights (264150)Universal Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights by Recon®, 1 Pair. Clear lens. Fits All Pick Up Trucks, SUVs, and Most Cars. Comes with two replaceable H3 12V 110W Xenon bulbs. Widest beam of any reverse light system currently...Two powerful super high-output Xenon lamps110 watts of power produces 250,000 candlepower of Xenon light$101.95
- KC HiLiTES® C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit (518)Universal C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit by KC HiLiTES®. Black housing, clear lens. The C-Series LED C3 lights use a forward facing CREE LED design delivering 1,080 Lumens of output with maximum power efficiency. They are...90° Flood Beam Pattern Optics1,080 Lumens output (per light)$189.99
- Genuine® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Genuine®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$36.78 - $592.88
- ARB® IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light (8161)Universal IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light by ARB®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Kit includes: 1 Light with Weatherproof Connectors, Complete Snap Together Wiring Loom & Relay, Unique 3-position Switch.Black steel body55w halogen bulb$96.90
- Spyder® Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsBlack Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder®. Replace your boring monochromatic tail lights with these bolt-on Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights and give your vehicle an exclusive look like nothing else on the road. The parts combine...$166.98 - $642.98
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$49.36 - $119.99
Audi TT Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2004 Audi TT