The unique design concept on Audi TT models and the car’s easy handling makes the TT popular with many Audi fans. But it is easy to feel that the ride is too ordinary when everything is as simplified as it is in the TT. Give your TT a power boost with a custom exhaust from CARiD. It is the easiest way increase horsepower close to 250hp without interfering with the engine. Power increase when using a custom exhaust system in the TT is greatly favored by the turbocharged TT engines. You have a choice of quality Borla and MagnaFlow Cat Back Systems for the TT, which give unrivalled power and torque gains. Replace the entire stock exhaust with any of these exhausts for the biggest performance improvement. You also get a deeper, more aggressive engine note when you install a custom exhaust. The exact note varies from one custom exhaust to the other, but you can be sure it sounds way better than the stock note. Plus it gives the TT a big-car sound that masks its size.
If you would like to retain bits of your stock exhaust, there is a range of custom exhaust parts that you can incorporate in the existing exhaust to get 5-15hp more from your engine. CARiD has mandrel-bend exhaust pipes, stainless steel band clamps, headers, mufflers, catalytic converters, and tips from Flowmaster, Borla, MagnaFlow, Gibson, Onki, MBRP, Zunden, RBP and Weapon-R that you can buy. Replacing the TT stock exhaust with a complete custom exhaust is more cost effective though because it is a one-time installation. Custom exhausts last long and do not wear out or leak. As such, you will not need to replace your TT custom exhaust at any time during the car’s lifespan. This is a long term savings option worth taking and CARiD makes it possible for you.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 4 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $795.63$795.63
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $777.74$777.74
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $282.23$282.23
- Borla® - ATAK™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCall For Pricing
- MagnaFlow® - Sport Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $843.02$843.02
- MagnaFlow® - Touring Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $843.02$843.02
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- RBP® - SS Turbo Tip with LogoStarting at: $199.55$199.55
"This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."
"This system installed easily and looks great. On cruising speeds, it is too loud. "
"Looks awesome, makes a deeper sound but not that annoying rice car sound; really European and sporty sound. Opened the car up a little bit."
"I have the item on my 2009 Audi A4. Sound is very nice and deep. A little overpriced though."