- 80 Tail Lights
- 90 Tail Lights
- 100 Tail Lights
- 200 Tail Lights
- 4000 Tail Lights
- 5000 Tail Lights
- A3 Tail Lights
- A4 Tail Lights
- A5 Tail Lights
- A6 Tail Lights
- A8 Tail Lights
- Cabriolet Tail Lights
- Coupe Tail Lights
- Fox Tail Lights
- Q3 Tail Lights
- Q5 Tail Lights
- (47)Custom Tail LightsAudi
- (132)Factory Tail LightsAudi
- (20)Fiber Optic Tail LightsAudi
- (38)LED Tail LightsAudi
- (9)Euro Tail LightsAudi
- (36)Black Tail LightsAudi
- (10)3rd Brake LightsAudi
- (15)Tailgate Light BarsAudi
- (1,730)Tail Light BulbsAudi
- (707)Exterior LED LightsAudi
- (7)Tail Light BezelsAudi
- (155)Light CoversAudi
Upgrade your OEM tail lamps to brighter, classier fixtures with CARiD’s selection of Audi Custom Tail Lights that are designed specifically for your vehicle! We host a full compliment of colorfully exotic Audi LED Tail Lights and Audi Euro Tail Lights, so take a peek at which style matches your ambitions. Audi Custom Taillights are available in JDM Black, Crystal Clear, Red Clear, and more. All of our Audi Custom Taillights are produced by world-class designers and guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fit. Installing your Audi Custom Tail Lights isn’t a hassle, either. Just remove your dull, factory tail lamps and install your new, vibrant Audi LED Taillights right in their place – “plug & play!” Sometimes, even smooth luxury rides need a little “pick me up.” That’s what Audi LED Tail Lights are for!
CARiD focuses on providing drivers with the options they need to make their vehicles ever more defining. Audi Euro Tail Lights are a great example. With a cascade of colors that deliver a unique splash of illumination, it’s easy to see why Audi Euro Taillights are such a desired upgrade over factory tail lamps. We try to make it as easy as we can. Audi LED Tail Lights at CARiD.Com come in pairs and are priced more affordably than any leading competitor. Looking for an exotic compliment to your vehicle’s nighttime persona? Click on your Model above to get it!
- Spyder® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsBlack Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Smoke Euro Tail LightsSmoke Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spec-D® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic Tail Lights by Spec-D.$131.05 - $361.34
- Spec-D® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spec-D, 1 Pair.$96.57 - $420.53
- Spec-D® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$37.04 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D.$37.04 - $420.53
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$37.04 - $248.31
- IPCW® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by IPCW, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on...$114.31 - $413.00
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Audi Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2004 Audi TT