Audi S8 Tires
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 5P$193.03 - $1,980.00
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX GT$173.18 - $899.86
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT PS2$174.28 - $767.34
- PIRELLI® P ZERO$121.50 - $1,012.14
- TOYO® PROXES 4$67.84 - $750.84
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMECONTACT DWS$118.25 - $315.01
- DUNLOP® SP WINTER SPORT 3D$97.99 - $465.12
About Audi S8 Tires
Being a high-performance variant of the A8 and equipped with Audi's well-known quattro all-wheel drive system, the Audi S8 entered the market in 1996. The S8 might be not the quickest sedan in Audi's lineup, but for sure it is the most muscular and energetic. It can be purchased at least for that, not to mention other positive features, like the S8's direct-injection 5.2-liter V10 engine ensuring 450 horsepower and 398 pound-feet of torque. 20-inch aluminum alloys with pretty big 265/35 tires were chosen as standard. And it is impossible to overrate the significance of fitting your car with really good tires.
CARiD.com undertakes to help you with selecting and buying most suitable tires for your vehicle. You can start with reading the articles we've chosen for you. They might contain some useful information about structural differences in tire builds and some hints to defining what tires are fit for your goals and driving conditions. Further, we have foreseen for you the search engine according to model year, size, type, subtype and brand of tires. We hope you will enjoy the very process of picking out products along with the reasonable prices and securities of the quality of the offered goods.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.