Audi S8 Tires
Being a high-performance variant of the A8 and equipped with Audi's well-known quattro all-wheel drive system, the Audi S8 entered the market in 1996. The S8 might be not the quickest sedan in Audi's lineup, but for sure it is the most muscular and energetic. It can be purchased at least for that, not to mention other positive features, like the S8's direct-injection 5.2-liter V10 engine ensuring 450 horsepower and 398 pound-feet of torque. 20-inch aluminum alloys with pretty big 265/35 tires were chosen as standard. And it is impossible to overrate the significance of fitting your car with really good tires.
CARiD.com undertakes to help you with selecting and buying most suitable tires for your vehicle. You can start with reading the articles we've chosen for you. They might contain some useful information about structural differences in tire builds and some hints to defining what tires are fit for your goals and driving conditions. Further, we have foreseen for you the search engine according to model year, size, type, subtype and brand of tires. We hope you will enjoy the very process of picking out products along with the reasonable prices and securities of the quality of the offered goods.
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 5P$243.11 - $516.79 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX GT$308.60 - $892.21 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT PS2$200.73 - $685.63 (ea)
- NITTO® INVO$132.60 - $590.40 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO NERO GT$147.98 - $583.55 (ea)
- TOYO® PROXES 4$187.53 - $333.77 (ea)
- YOKOHAMA® PARADA SPEC-X$169.00 - $479.28 (ea)