- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIFORCECONTACT$501.47 - $573.25
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-A$97.33 - $210.87
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $158.38
About Audi S6 Tires
The S6 is said to be the car that thinks fast and reacts instantly. It gives you an answer before you posed a question. The standard S6 is equipped with Audi's quattro four-wheel drive (4WD) using the Torsen-based permanent 4WD. On the whole, this vehicle is the high performance variant of the Audi A6. Its sales started in 1994. And since that time it's experienced multiple modifications of engine and facelifts. Today it's a powerful and reliable example of automotive industry's greatest achievements.
CARiD.com is one of the companies leading in car accessories selling. It was founded and is devoted in the first place to meet all your needs and carry out your wishes as for upgrading or day-to-day maintaining of your motor vehicle. With the help of convenient navigation options at our site, you've got so far to the section offering you the wide selection of tires. We are sure we have something to your like. If you have not decided yet what to take, so check out the following item. G-MAX AS-03 All Season / Performance tires by General Tire, a leading American manufacturer. Built in compliance with company's traditions of premium quality, these tires possess outstanding characteristics combined with the newest technologies used.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.