The Audi S6 is a beautiful four-door sedan that offers an ideal blend of first-class luxury, comfort, and a stunning performance. Inside, the S6 boasts with a beautifully sculpted interior with handsome dash layout, carbon-fiber trim and real ash wood accents, soft leathers, and an array of cutting-edge tech. Under the hood you’ve got either V10 or newer, fiery twin-turbo V8 that can launch the S6 from 0 to 60 in just under 5 seconds. Equipped with a sport-tuned, smooth riding air-suspension, innovative driver assistance package that includes a pre-collision warning system and a night vision assist, the S6 is far more serious that anyone would ever expect.
Your sophisticated machine needs no less than sophisticated aftermarket parts and accessories to match its image and at CARiD we got you covered. We carry a huge selection of masterfully crafted Audi S6 tail lights so that you could spice up the nightlife with your ride’s stunning appearance. With the latest Fiber Optic and Euro tail lights available in a great number of styles and designs your S6 will be able to stand out with the technologically superior lighting and customized appearance that would leave a lasting impression. After you install a set of LED tail lights, your ride will not only look cool, but additionally it will become much safer since LEDs light-up much faster and shine brighter and oh…they last much longer too.
- Hella® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Hella®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$39.41 - $385.91
- Valeo® Factory Tail LightsTail Light Lens Assembly by Valeo®. 100% new Valeo products to exceed your expectations: high demand in electricity and heat. This product is designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established by OE manufacturers and...Designed to produce maximum charge output under all conditionsProvides improved efficiency in electrical various demands$65.28 - $293.73
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$13.56 - $895.24
- ULO® Factory Tail LightsTail Light Assembly by ULO®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$18.01 - $555.50
- Genuine® Replacement 3rd Brake LightThird Brake Light by Genuine®. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$74.89 - $243.21
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$4.04 - $640.69
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Back-up/Reverse Light LED BulbsBack-up/Reverse Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your reverse lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and...$5.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Tail Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Tail Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard tail light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $24.77
- Sylvania® Back-Up/Reverse Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Back-Up/Reverse Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $24.77
- Sylvania® Interior Replacement BulbsSilverStar Interior Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Replace your OEM interior light bulb with a Sylvania SilverStar Mini incandescent filament bulb. Bulbs and bulb sockets are built to fine, exacting tolerances to fit like...$10.99 - $24.77
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $119.99
- Putco® Replacement Brake Light BulbsReplacement Brake Light Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your driving...LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduce a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$10.99 - $67.99
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Dorman® Power Window Regulator$64.48 - $71.64