Your Audi S6 is fully loaded with performance. When you put your arms on the wheel for the first time, you believed this car was one of the best things that had ever happened to be in your life. And that is true! When you get inside your car, you feel nothing more than pleasure and comfort. Your S6 is already has a great look. It attracts attention wherever you take it, but don't you want to go one step further, maybe two steps, and add an Audi S6 body kit to it. This product will make your car more stylish, sporty, and at the same time improve its aerodynamics.
Generally, body kits contain front and rear bumpers, spoilers, and side skirts. But, there are others components that can be included in the package: hood, fenders, hood and roof scoops, sport vents, and many others. All body kit parts are made of the highest quality materials such as carbon fiber and polyurethane, and feature a precise OEM fitment. Whatever body kit you choose, you can be sure that it will serve you for a long time, making your driving experience more exciting. At CARiD, we carry a variety of Audi S6 body kits in different designs and colors, so you will, undoubtedly, find the right kit that will perfectly fit your car and your style.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,079.10
- Duraflex® Trunk LidTrunk Lid by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$143.10 - $503.28
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- Duraflex® CT-R Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (109004)CT-R Style Body Kit (109004) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and...$469.80
- Duraflex® CT-R Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (109005)CT-R Style Body Kit (109005) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 10 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover, Roof Wing Spoiler, Grille, Hood, Fenders, Trunk. Have your own ideas...$1,392.30
- Duraflex® VIP Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (103496)VIP Style Rear Bumper Cover (103496) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Installation typically requires sanding,...$190.80
- Duraflex® CT-R Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (108960)CT-R Style Rear Bumper Cover (108960) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Installation typically requires sanding,...$164.70
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Audi S6 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro