Many people consider a car as a finished product that was created only with one purpose: to transport somebody or something from one place to another. But there are others, who realize that the car is a reflection of their own personality, style, and status. What does your Audi S5 say about you? You are intelligent, smart, and respected among your colleagues and peers. But, most probably, you lack the uniqueness. To remedy the situation, you need to make your car unique in its own style, and we'll help you with this! An aftermarket Audi S5 body kit can distinguish your car from the other vehicles better than any other products. Usually it includes spoilers, bumpers, side skirts, and a hood. These parts are custom-designed and feature precise OEM fit.
Purchasing a body kit at CARiD.com, you'll get the best options available, as the products that we sell are crafted by the most skilled professionals in the aftermarket industry, such as Carbon Creations, Xenon, Seibon, and Duraflex. Try this new upgrade, and you’ll get great advantages, including a truly customized look of your S5, reflection of your own personality, and even better handling at high speeds. Uncompromised quality and satisfaction of our customers are our priority. That is why, we supply only the body kit parts made of carbon fiber and polyurethane. Select your car's year in the list above and choose a body kit that perfectly suits your taste and style!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Duraflex® Eros Version 1 Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (109386)Eros Version 1 Style Body Kit (109386) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 5 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Front Lip Under Air Dam Spoiler, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Have your own ideas about...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$2,091.60
- Duraflex® Eros Version 1 Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (109344)Eros Version 1 Style Front Bumper Cover (109344) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$719.10
- Duraflex® Eros Version 1 Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (109347)Eros Version 1 Style Rear Bumper Cover (109347) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Installation typically requires...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$719.10
- Duraflex® S5 Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (107521)S5 Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility...$164.70
- Duraflex® Eros Version 1 Style Fiberglass Front Lip Under Air Dam Spoiler (Unpainted) (109345)Eros Version 1 Style Front Lip Under Air Dam Spoiler (109345) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package....$287.10
- Duraflex® Eros Version 1 Style Fiberglass Side Skirts (Unpainted) (109346)Eros Version 1 Style Side Skirts (109346) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming,...$431.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Audi S5 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro