Audi S4 Parts
The Audi S4 was designed and manufactured as the high performance variant of the A4. This model is available in three body styles: a 5-door 5-seat station wagon (Avant), 4-door 5-seat sedan, and 2-door 4-seat convertible. All the Audi S4 models features a front-mounted engine. The Quattro all-wheel drive system (4WD) is standard in this model.
CARiD offers a wide range of top-grade Audi S6 auto repair parts for all car systems including but not limited to air intake, exhaust, fuel delivery, A/C, engine cooling, starting and charging systems. We also provide you with a tremendous array of oils, fluids, and lubricants to maintain your Audi in excellent performance. No matter what part you are looking for, be sure you will easily find it on our website. Cooperating with the most respected manufacturers, we guarantee that you get nothing less than the highest quality and durable products at the most attractive prices. With CARiD, you can easily and fast order the part you need right from the comfort of your home with no need to battle the traffic.
- Centric® - Posi Quiet™ Premium Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $30.07$30.07
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $110.12$110.12
- Dorman® - Timing Belt AdjusterStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Victor Reinz® - Cylinder Head GasketStarting at: $30.13$30.13
- Dayco® - Timing Seal KitStarting at: $47.20$47.20
- Timken® - Wheel Bearing ModuleStarting at: $70.21$70.21
- Cardone® - Windshield Wiper MotorStarting at: $88.55$88.55
- MOOG® - Control Arm AssemblyStarting at: $143.33$143.33
- Bosch® - Remanufactured StarterStarting at: $337.53$337.53
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Audi S4 repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Audi S4, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Audi S4 Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Audi S4 Fuel Delivery
- Audi S4 A/C and Heating
- Audi S4 Exhaust Parts
- Audi S4 Engine Cooling
- Audi S4 Starting & Charging
- Audi S4 Ignition Parts
- Audi S4 Electrical Parts
- Audi S4 Engine Parts
- Audi S4 Transmission Parts
- Audi S4 Driveline & Axles
- Audi S4 Steering Parts
- Audi S4 Suspension Parts
- Audi S4 Brake Parts
- Audi S4 Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
| Posted by John | (Louisville, KY)
When my 2000 Audi S4 blew both front H&R Coilover struts, I was looking to over $1500 to replace them. These were about half the price, easy to installÐ± and delivered promptly. Moreover, the ride they offer is superb. I would recommend these for anyone looking to replace Coilover struts.