Audi S4 Exhaust Systems
With its streamlined outline and sporty performance, the S4 perfectly personifies the understated luxury that Audi has grown to be best renowned for. But like all mechanical things when first developed, there is room for improvement as far as the S4 performance is concerned. If you are yearning for a rush of power, torque and better fuel efficiency in your S4, replace your S4 stock exhaust with a custom exhaust from CARiD. Stock exhausts have small diameters and a higher number of bends than is necessary. This restricts exhaust flow, causing spent gases to remain stuck within the exhaust system instead of getting dispelled to the outside. As a result, air supply to engine cylinders is hindered and the engine produces a restricted amount of horsepower. Because of their wide diameter, S4 custom exhausts eliminate this problem, enhancing engine efficiency and increasing horsepower by 10-15%.
Some aftermarket exhausts give much higher power gains; it all depends on the level of customization done and the end-goal they are designed to achieve. CARiD sells an entire range of S4 aftermarket exhausts for 1992 - 2011 models, each offering a specific percentage of power gain. The S4 Borla, Magnaflow, Flowmaster, and Weapon-R cat back systems offer a unique combination of power gain, torque increase and engine performance. They are good options if you hope to get all-round performance improvement. For superior power gains, the Audi S4 Magnaflow Cat Back System is ideal. You will save money when you buy your aftermarket S4 exhaust from CARiD. In addition to guaranteed long service - which ensures that you do not buy another custom exhaust unless you want to experiment with a different model - the dealer offers discounted rates on select exhausts, giving you instant savings.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,150.75$1,150.75
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $776.89$776.89
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $565.43$565.43
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Round TipsStarting at: $51.54$51.54
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
Posted by Cody M.
"Looks awesome, makes a deeper sound but not that annoying rice car sound; really European and sporty sound. Opened the car up a little bit."