Audi S4 Performance Brakes
The S4 is designed to give you an exciting experience every time you take it out of the garage which means that you probably can’t help but find excuses to drive it. However, a vehicle with this much performance can stir something within you that causes you to want more and more from it so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Well, look no further because we have a wide range of them so that you can get the performance you’re looking for and our Audi S4 brakes, pads and rotors are a great start!
Obviously you need the best braking system you can buy because it’s what your safety depends on but aftermarket braking systems can also save you money in the future by cutting your maintenance costs. We have a wide range of components by different manufacturers using different technologies so that you can easily find something to freshen up older brakes or something to completely transform your standard system so that your vehicle stops like a race car. We have great prices and we offer all the information you need so you’ll make the right decision and it won’t cost you a fortune!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 1 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $99.22$99.22
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot KitStarting at: $9.36$9.36
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $153.75$153.75
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $219.38$219.38
- PBR® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $77.34$77.34
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Semi-Metallic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.30$39.30
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $187.64$187.64
- Monroe® - Dynamics™ Brake PadsStarting at: $40.32$40.32
- Brembo® - Sport Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $330.00$330.00
- Hawk® - Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $80.19$80.19
Posted by Gretchen J.
"The rotors look great, but have not done any hard braking so I can't tell if I have any fading. They are quiet and have good stopping power. Added a nice look behind the rim and were a good fit/easy install. Will definitely purchase from this brand again. Installation went smoothly, and overall, I would recommend these rotors and brakes to any and all my friends."