The sleek lines and modern design paired with the outstanding performance make your R8 a very competitive model in the exotic car marketplace. If you still want to customize your car and make it more unique, we offer you to choose one of the stylish Audi R8 body kits that we've handpicked for you. Most body kits include spoilers, side skirts, and front and rear bumpers. There are also many that include customized hoods, fenders, roof scoops, and hood scoops. Some parts can be sold separately if you don't want to by a complete package.
The right body kit parts can even improve the aerodynamics of your car and make it more stable at high speeds. Audi R8 body kits that we carry are supplied by the leading manufacturers like Xenon, Extreme Dimensions, Duraflex, and Seibon. All body kit parts are made from the durable materials such as carbon fiber and polyurethane, and intended for long-term use. What's more, the installation process won't be very difficult, as each component features precise OEM fit. Besides, all body kits come with necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions. Order an Audi R8 body kit today and be prepared for adventures!
- CA Super Coupes® ZLR Wide Body KitZLR Style Wide Body Kit by CA Super Coupes®.Take your stock car and turn it into a Wide Body California Super Coupe. Nothing helps you personalize your car more than a wide body kit. Designed to give your car a lower look and...Specifically contoured and shaped for your make and model vehicleRacing inspired design$126.00 - $6,366.60
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- German Rush® V10 Style Carbon Fiber Front SplitterV10 Style Carbon Fiber Front Splitter by German Rush®. These V10 style carbon fiber front splitter is made of the highest quality to fit this high-end vehicle and are a direct replacement for the oem front splitter and use the...$629.00 - $2,699.00
- German Rush® V10 Style Rear DiffuserV10 Style Rear Diffuser by German Rush®. These V10 Style rear diffuser kit are made of the highest quality to fit this high-end vehicle and are a direct replacement for the OEM diffuser and use the same installation points. They...$1,595.00 - $2,495.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- German Rush® V10 Style Carbon Fiber CanardsV10 Style Carbon Fiber Canards by German Rush®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required. They help to aerodynamically fine-tune downforce balance and send drag-inducing air away from the wheel...$799.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- German Rush® V10 Style Side SkirtsV10 Style Side Skirts by German Rush®. These V10 style side skirts are made of high grade carbon fiber. They are a direct replacement for the OEM side skirts and use the same installation points. Side skirts make your car appear...$1,795.00 - $2,695.00
- Vertical Doors® German Rush Body Kits MiscellaneousGerman Rush Body Kits Miscellaneous by Vertical Doors®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$189.00 - $2,495.00
- German Rush® Carbon Fiber Front Splitter (GR8CFFS0713)Carbon Fiber Front Splitter (GR8CFFS0713) by German Rush®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$1,295.00
- German Rush® Fiberglass Front Splitter (Unpainted) (GR8WFS0713)Fiberglass Front Splitter (GR8WFS0713) by German Rush®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$895.00
- German Rush® Carbon Fiber Front Splitter (GR8CFGRFS0715)Carbon Fiber Front Splitter by German Rush®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Direct replacement for the OEM front bumper splitter & 2 outer blade splitters, and use the same installation points. They are vacuum formed and not hand laid for...$1,795.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Audi R8 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro