When it comes to engineering, things tend to be much more complex than what they look like at first glance. For example, if you own a trailer and want to attach it to your Audi Quattro it’s not only about physically connecting the vehicle and the trailer, it’s about taking every single detail into account when choosing the right Audi Quattro trailer hitch. Our manufacturers have done a great job calculating the pressure that the trailer should put on your Audi Quattro’s rear in order to make the driver feel safe about steering the car. If the pressure isn’t applied correctly, steering may become hard due to overweighed rear lifting the front into the air a bit. Even this tiny bit may cause the front tires to lose the friction needed for absolute control over the car. Besides, lifted rear tail lights may cause inconvenience for drivers behind your Audi Quattro.
The Audi Quattro trailer hitches that you can find in CARiD's catalogues will cause you no trouble with installation procedure. You will need to screw one or two holes for some models, something you don’t really need to go to a workshop for. We offer trailer hitches produced by manufacturers well known for high quality aftermarket accessories.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 2 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Fixed Draw BarStarting at: $183.23$183.23
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" Receivers with 5/8" RiseStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Navy Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- Thule® - Transporter Combi Cargo BoxStarting at: $476.95$476.95
- Hopkins® - 12 Gauge Bonded WireStarting at: $43.98$43.98
"My wife insisted on a bike carrier for her 2013 Audi A4. I didn't want to ruin the looks of the car, but I know I have to keep her happy. After some investigation on the web, this hitch seemed to fit the bill. It would work fine with a bike carrier and not be too visible. My neighbor owns an auto-body shop so I had him install it. Less than an hour to have it installed. Worth the $50 charge. It works great with the new Yakima bike carrier and it really doesn't look too bad. It is a very solid hitch and meets our needs. My wife is happy!"
"If you own a Audi, VW, or Porsche SUV and plan to tow anything with it, this is a must have. It keeps the warning lights from coming up on the dash, and it simple and play installation. "