As far as the Q7 is concerned, style comes pretty easily. While other machines have to constantly step it up to new heights just to keep up, the Q7 has no problem remaining in its own class, consistently reminding all contenders who the champ really is. That’s why dressing up the interior never gets old. With Audi Q7 Wood Grain, your vehicle stands out even more by offering you a more complete, luxurious driving experience. Instead of being surrounded by OEM plastics and color schemes, you’ve got the power to unleash a vibrant and elegant brand of expression. Take your pick from a superior selection of Audi Q7 Wood Grain in all of the most alluring finishes available. Real Woods, Factory Woods, Chrome, Carbon Fiber, Synthetics…the list goes on and on. All of our Audi Q7 Wood Dash Kits are guaranteed to provide a perfect fit and withstand the test of time. So leave no doubt. Show your true colors.
Guides & Articles
- Dash KitsDash Kit Options: Upgrade Kits, Factory Match WoodThere's no question that custom dash kits add richness and spice to your vehicle's interior - regardless of whether you choose a finish of wood, brushed metal, carbon fiber, bright solid colors, or even camouflage. The high-quality trim sets we offer are crafted to exacting specifications in order to ensure everything looks right and fits tight the way original equipment does.
- Dash KitsMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Dash KitsIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Dash KitsAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
- Dash Designs® Poly Carpet™ Dash Cover$43.84 - $48.64
Audi Q7 Custom Dash Kits Reviews
2013 Audi Q7