When you own a high quality, stylish vehicle like the Audi Q5, you want only the best when it comes to accessories. If you are looking for after market upgrades for your Audi Q5, we have a great range here at CARiD which represents only the best in accessories and manufacturers, ensuring your Audi will look better than ever, as well as being safer and more practical for you and your family. Take a look at this amazing range of Audi Q5 custom headlights, which includes all of the most popular styles such as our hot Audi Q5 Euro headlights, Audi Q5 halo headlights and Audi Q5 projector headlights. We have something to suit you and your car whatever your needs and preferences when it comes to your new Q5 headlights right here!
Our new Audi Q6 aftermarket headlights are easy to install, and operate on a plug and play basis so you don't need to worry about tricky fittings. We have colors, styles and designs you'll love, at great prices, and they are all backed by the assurance of extensive manufacturer warranties for your protection. Take a look at the wide range of colors and designs for your Audi Q5 and place your order today!
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- Valeo® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Valeo®. 100% new Valeo products to exceed your expectations: high demand in electricity and heat. This product is designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established by OE...Designed to produce maximum charge output under all conditionsProvides improved efficiency in electrical various demands$170.59 - $960.87
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.60 - $213.16
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$152.96
- Nova-Lux® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Nova-Lux®, 1 Pair, 2450lm (per bulb), 30W (per bulb). Kit includes: 2 Bulbs, 2 Ballast, 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 6000K Bright White and 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 8000K Light Blue. Replace your halogen...Heavy Duty Alluminum Alloy cooling fanRemoval base for easy installation$179.00 - $199.99
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
- PlasmaGlow® LED Igniters Headlight Conversion KitLED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit by PlasmaGlow®. After many years of Research and Development, the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit is the most advanced lighting system to date. While significantly brighter...Outputs over 2,400 LumensColor temperature of 5000 kelvin$84.49 - $154.91
- Oracle Lighting® HID Headlight Replacement BulbsHID Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. These newly released ORACLE Bulbs are the highest quality Xenon Bulbs produced for any vehicle thus far! These are SUPER Bright ORACLE HID Bulbs which, unlike the other HID...Reflector type factory HID bulbAvailable 4300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K$67.15 - $126.65
- EVO Lighting® HID Headlight Replacement BulbHID Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive lighting to provide the most light from the least power. With new...$26.29 - $86.36
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $36.99
- Lumen® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- PIAA® Night-Tech Headlight Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...3600K white color for better contrast at nightFor improving your lighting performance$24.65 - $58.65
- XKGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow®. Want your headlights to shine brighter and further but your current bulbs just aren't cutting it? Want to get rid of that old yellow light tint and give your ride an updated look with a cool...Weatherproof construction and shockproof driverEasy plug and play installation (May not fit with dust cover)$67.98 - $149.58
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Audi Q5 Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2012 Audi Q5