Audi Q5 is hailed as a fine SUV and shares the same glowing praise as top premium cross-over vehicles in the motor industry. This alone is enough to make any Q5 owner proud of their ride. Increase your owner’s pride by injecting extra power into your Q5 engine with a custom, performance exhaust. Check out CARiD’s wide offering of performance exhaust systems for the Q5 and take your pick. All Q5 exhausts sold at CARiD are specifically designed to boost horsepower and torque in the Q5, along with enhancing overall engine performance. With a custom exhaust, your Q 5 will not only see gains in horsepower and torque, it will be able to produce more power at low rpm, minimizing the need to accelerate or cruise at high rpm to attain maximum power. This will boost fuel efficiency, and you will be able to cover more miles for every gallon of gas.
Best performing exhausts for the Q5 and also some of the most popular brands among Audi owners include the Zunden exhaust, MagnaFlow Cat Back System, Gibson exhaust system, Onki exhaust system, Borla Cat Back System, Weapon-R exhaust, and MBRP exhaust system. All these are available at CARiD and are customized for every Q5 model, right from the 2009 model to the 2013 model, and all models in-between. If you would like to achieve gains in performance and sound, any of the cat back systems from Borla or MagnaFlow will suffice. Buy a custom Q5 exhaust system from CARiD and you won’t have to replace your car’s exhaust system ever again, as they are built to last.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 4 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."
"This system installed easily and looks great. On cruising speeds, it is too loud. "
"Looks awesome, makes a deeper sound but not that annoying rice car sound; really European and sporty sound. Opened the car up a little bit."
"I have the item on my 2009 Audi A4. Sound is very nice and deep. A little overpriced though."